Riverside Lodge 3
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
This elevated escape ensures a touch of countryside chic at every turn. Polished hardwood floors flow throughout the open-concept plan. The living, kitchen, and dining area join together to devise a grand, welcoming atmosphere. Glass doors and soaring windows drench the décor in golden rays of sunlight. Although its own secluded space, the nature-rich property is a short drive from Havelock North.
Sky-high ceilings create an airy ambiance. Fully retractable doors open onto the patio, allowing a summer breeze to swirl through each room. Wicker accents alongside sumptuous furniture and a creamy palette comprise the interior design scheme. Bold crimson details are found in the form of chairs, end tables, and statement artwork. From the sunny pool pavilion, gaze out onto the Tuki Tuki River and Te Mata Peak. Glass fencing around the terrace allows unobstructed views of the encompassing environment, with its rolling hilltops and stretches of flat grasslands. It’ll feel like you’re hanging out on the river, with seemingly endless views both up and downstream, as well as the sloping vista.
Appetizing eateries, shops, and golf courses (including world-renowned Cape Kidnappers) are not far in all directions. Plentiful trout fishing, picturesque beaches, and winding hiking routes can satisfy an abundance of daily excursions. Why not organize a tour of a nearby winery? When you return to your charming abode, settle onto a plump lounge on the verandah and experience the dramatic sunset.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Desk, Television, Direct access to terrace, Pool view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Air conditioning common areas
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tukituki River View
- View of the Te Mata Peak
- Swimming pool - heating included mid-October to the end of April
- Pool house
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Craggy Range Vineyards
- 10 minute drive to Havelock North village
- 22 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 24 km to Hawkes Bay Golf Course
- 26 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 20 km to Waimarama Beach
- 34 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 171 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 322 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 429 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Tuki Tuki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
31 min(s) drive
131 min(s) drive
Wellington International Airport
257 min(s) drive
Auckland International Airport
320 min(s) drive
Hastings Golf Course
23 min(s) drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
24 min(s) drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
4 min(s) drive
Havelock North Village Press
19 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.