Riverside Lodge 4
11 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Perched above the Tuki Tuki River, this lofty lodge puts an emphasis on its elevated environment. An effortless flow is achieved between the charmingly rustic interior and picturesque outdoor living spaces with fully retractable sliding glass doors. This property is an outdoor oasis for nature lovers; lace up your boots and explore the trails that lead straight from the house to the water’s edge.
Vaulted ceilings create an airy atmosphere. Soaring windows allow you to gaze unobstructedly out to the slopes of Te Mata Peak and the hilltops that surround the property. Trout fishing is on your doorstep as well as swimming, kayaking, and extensive hiking routes. Take a refreshing dive into the pool, tucked away in a grand pavilion. Wake up to gentle morning light streaming in before sipping a long black coffee on the verandah. On summer evenings, gather everyone around the impressive outdoor stone fireplace and get lost in the mesmerizing flickers of the roaring flames.
While it exudes a completely private atmosphere, Riverside is just a 10-minute drive from tree-lined Havelock North, where your choice of golf courses, shops, and trendy eateries await. Stop at a local deli in town to pick up supplies for a seaside picnic on one of Waimarama’s golden shorelines. Wineries can be reached in minutes; whether you prefer a bubbling rosé or a pint of pale ale, Black Barn has it all.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Desk, Television, Direct access to terrace, River view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Desk, Direct access to terrace, River view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Desk, Direct access to terrace, River view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Twin over queen size bunk bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace, River view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Ceiling fan
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Partial air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Tukituki River View
- View of the Te Mata Peak
- Swimming pool - heating included from mid-October to the end until of April
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Housekeeping services
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Craggy Range
- 8 minute drive to Havelock North village
- 20 km to Cape Kidnappers Golf Course
- 22 km to Hastings Golf Course
- 24 km to Hawke’s Bay Golf Course
- 18 km to Waimarama Beach
- 34 km to Hawke's Bay Airport (NPE)
- 171 km to Taupo Airport (TUO)
- 322 km to Wellington Airport (WLG)
- 432 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Tuki Tuki, New Zealand
Hawke's Bay Airport
31 min(s) drive
131 min(s) drive
Wellington International Airport
257 min(s) drive
Auckland International Airport
320 min(s) drive
22 min(s) drive
Hastings Golf Course
23 min(s) drive
Hawkes Bay Golf Course
24 min(s) drive
Cape Kidnappers Golf Club
26 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Craggy Range Vineyards
4 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.