12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 baths
Steam rises and Alpine sunshine sparkles off the outdoor pool, which is also an indoor pool, at this resort-like chalet in Megève. Though it’s a private retreat with plenty of cozy cushion-strewn, fireplace-heated nooks, complete with a housekeeper and butler to provide personal service, its amenities rival those of any hotel. Its location does, too, with Megève and 2 ski lifts within 10 minutes or less. Chalet Aspen is one of the most luxurious chalets in Megève and in the Alps with 1200 square meters, rare and extended outdoor spaces, exceptional materials, fabrics and finishes.
There’s no better way to finish a day of skiing than with a swim in the heated outdoor/indoor pool, with the snow piled around the deck and the mountains looming above—unless you’re indulging in the villa’s spa area, which includes a hot tub, steam room, and sauna. Grown-ups can relax with the help of the wet bar and wine cellar while guests of all ages unwind around the home theatre, indoor/outdoor pool, foosball, and air-hockey tables.
Chalet charm is in ample supply here, with wood beams and a stone fireplace in the main living area. Modern artwork anchors the dining room, though, and blond wood brings a lighter look to an open-concept great room with a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and family room.
With 3 ski lifts a 10-minute drive or less from the villa, you’re only a short trip away from your next run in the French Alps. For dinner out, a little window-shopping in luxury boutiques, or a stroll along cobblestoned streets, make the 5-minute drive to the village center of Megève. And for summer trips, scenic Golf du Mont d’Arbois is 3 minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe, Television, Fireplace, Private balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Television, Terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Television, Shared balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 6 - Bunk Room: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Massage room/Hair salon
- Steam room
- Ice fountain
- Home gym
- Wine cellar
- Wet bar
- Espresso machine
- Home theatre
- Cable television
- Surround sound system
- Pool table
- Air hockey table
- Office space
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Mountain view
- Infinity indoor/outdoor pool - heating included
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Heat lamp
- Wood barbecue
- Parking - 6 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Champagne reception
- Household linen
- Toiletries and slippers
- Fresh flowers and magazines
- Concierge service
- Chef service - 8 hours per day
- Ski equipment delivery (cost of equipment not included)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Cost of food and beverages
- Airport transfer
- Spa treatments
- Ski instructors
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Golf du Mont d'Arbois
- 5 minute drive to Town of Megève
- 3 minute drive to Domaine du Mont d'Arbois
- 10 minute drive to Megève Ski Resort
- 95 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 174 km to Grenoble-Isère Airport (GNB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 5 more
+ 17 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
76 min(s) drive
134 min(s) drive
Golf du Mont d'Arbois
2 min(s) drive
Domaine du Mont d'Arbois
3 min(s) drive
Caboche Ski Lift
5 min(s) drive
Rochebrune/Côte 2000 (Megève)
12 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
30 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.