8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Pale cream and dove gray are a soft backdrop for the brilliant blue of the ocean—and the brightness of the putting green—at this modern villa on a quiet Camps Bay street. The house seems to be nestled between the sea and mountains—a feeling that’s enhanced by breezy rooms that blur the line between indoors and out. It’s 6 minutes to the white sand and seafood restaurants of Camps Bay Beach.
Spend sunny days watching the waves from a lounger on the deck by the swimming pool or perfecting your stroke on the private putting green. Linger outside around the charcoal barbecue or the alfresco sitting area; even on cooler nights, the heat lamps will keep you comfortable.
Fold-away glass walls lead from the outdoor living areas to the indoor great room, where sitting and dining areas are separated by a double-sided fireplace but share the same soft neutral tones. The adjacent kitchen is fully equipped, opens to a small courtyard, and has both a breakfast bar and mountain views through its ample windows. Spot more Cape Town scenery from a master suite with its own balcony overlooking the ocean.
Drive 6 minutes from the villa to Camps Bay Beach for a stroll on the white sand, a lunch of fresh seafood and South African wine, or a night out at a bar in this trendy area. It’s only a minute more to Clifton Beach, whose coves have the same white sand and clear water.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with 2 stand-alone rain showers & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Private balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Exercise equipment
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Charcoal barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor furniture
- Putting green
- Heat lamps
- Parking - 5 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Saturday
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Personal laundry
- Chef service
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 5.5 km to Table Mountain
- 6.5 km to Cape Town
- 6 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 7 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 23 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 8 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
24 min(s) drive
Clifton 1st Beach
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Camps Bay Beach
5 min(s) drive
8 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.