12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
This villa more than lives up to its name with natural views that can be admired from each room, including the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain range, and Lion’s Head; you’ll be hard-pressed to find an angle of this abode that doesn’t boast spectacular scenery beyond its array of windows. Nestled against the Twelve Apostles mountains, hike around deep ravines, towering cliff faces, and rocky ridges.
Sky-high glass walls look out onto a rolling vista, simultaneously soaking the interior with natural light. The property’s main living space is crafted with an open-concept plan, allowing a seamless flow between various areas. Smooth tiled flooring courses throughout, complementing a modern design scheme. Artful fixtures illuminate the décor and delicately hang from the soaring ceiling. Grand sliding doors lead to the terrace where you’ll discover a turquoise-tiled pool. Gaze past the tops of palm trees to the shimmering ocean along the endless stretch of coastline. Set your alarm for dawn to soak up the dramatic sunrise from the wooden deck. The elevated, fully-equipped kitchen provides ample counter space for effortless entertaining.
Ignite the wood-burning fireplace in the evenings, after you pop open a bottle of crisp, cool champagne, and lounge on the oversized, plush couches. A standalone tub encourages long, bubbling baths with nothing but the lush escarpment visible from your viewpoint. Frolic along the sugar-white sands at idyllic Camps Bay beach, wading into the crystal-clear sea for a refreshing swim. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the wild, challenging trails that encompass the city.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Television, Direct access to balcony, Mountain and ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Television, Direct access to balcony, Mountain and ocean view
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Safe, Direct access to pool area, Ocean view
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Direct access to terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Nespresso machine
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - outward facing: entrance gate and boundary walls
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Saturday, except public holidays
- House-man - lives on site
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 6 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 5.9 km to Table Mountain National Park
- 6.9 km to Cape Town City Center
- 8.4 km to Sea Point
- 9.2 km to V&A Waterfront
- 7 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 7 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 24 km from Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 9 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
25 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
6 min(s) drive
Clifton 3rd Beach
7 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
5 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
15 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.