9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
This Venice apartment takes glamour to the next level. A dash of bling details each room, with glass, gold and a bronze leaf “serigrafia” effect on the ceiling and walls adding an air of opulence to the elegant abode. Centrally located, a 10-minute stroll will get you to pre-19th-century art at Gallerie dell'Accademia, the iconic St Mark’s Basilica, or perhaps stumbling upon a new gelato shop.
An eclectic array of furniture is arranged amidst candy pink Marmorino Veneziano walls, inset with full-length windows that open up to the buzzing San Moisè neighborhood beyond. Twinkling chandeliers lend a soft light when sunshine isn’t spilling in, illuminating the intricately woven Persian carpets that lay atop polished hardwood. A stone staircase sweeps its way upstairs past opulent gold-framed décor. Arabian stone and original terrazzo flooring add a luxurious element to the fully-equipped kitchen.
The furnished terrace, overlooking a narrow waterway, is a tranquil spot to sip an espresso or steal a moment alone. Admire the Church of San Moisè, with its Baroque façade, from the overlooking balcony. The well-known Scuola Grande di San Marco building and Campo San Giovanni e Paolo, one of the city’s largest squares, are within walking distance. For a sun-soaked day trip, take the scenic route to Lido di Jesolo beach where you’ll find a 15-kilometer stretch of sandy shores and teal waters alongside rows of sunbeds and a vibrant nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
- Guest Room: Single size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Central air conditioning
- Security cameras - outward facing (hallway)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 4
STAFF & SERVICES
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Baby cot and high chair (upon request)
Points of interest:
- 1.2 km to Scuola Grande di San Marco
- 5 minute walk to St Marks Basilica
- 1 km to Canale Grande
- 10 minute walk to Gallerie dell'Accademia
- 28 km to Lido di Jesolo
- 10 km to Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Aeroporto Marco Polo di Venezia
51 min walking
Lido di Jesolo
299 min walking
Points of Interest
St Marks Basilica
6 min walking
9 min walking
12 min walking
Scuola Grande di San Rocco
17 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.