20 guests · 9 bedrooms · 10 baths
Stone pathways lead from this lovingly-restored Italian home to a vivid blue swimming pool that overlooks a nearby forest. Inside, rustic brick arches divide spacious rooms featuring finely-crafted furniture and relaxed ambience. At the shaded, viewpoint garden table, guests can plan trips to the medieval village of Rapale, generations-old family trattorias, and Siena’s world-famous piazza.
Sunrise at Borgo Gerlino bathes the surrounding woodland, plantations and olive trees in golden light, before spreading across the traditional tiled roof and rich, mottled stone exterior of the home. Guests are served with a delicious breakfast courtesy of the home’s fully equipped kitchen, with a selection of airy alfresco dining spots in the garden. Easily prepare for the day with the home’s 9 ensuite bathrooms, complete with ample space and tiled elegance. As the morning heats up, a comprehensive heating / cooling system ensures the ideal climate is retained. After a full day exploring the locality, relax in the garden with a sunset banquet of local dishes and vibrant wine.
The culinary wealth and visual appeal of rural Tuscany is yours to experience from Borgo Gerlino. The hilltop village of Rapale, replete with quiet lanes and fairytale stone towers, is within walking distance. A short drive through lush countryside and olive plantations will bring guests to pleasant roadside restaurants and wineries, where the region’s bounty can be savored. Drink in the frescos and ancient convent at Monte San Savino, or take in the antique splendor of the UNESCO-listed Piazza del Campo in Siena.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 9: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 18
- Satellite TV
- Hot tub
- Floor cooling system
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Alfresco shower
- Pizza oven
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 18
- Charcoal barbecue
- Parking - 7 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping (except Sunday)
- Daily breakfast
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Pool heating
- Extra cleaning service
- Linen change
- House heating system
- Lunch and dinner services
- Extra virgin oil products
Points of Interest
- 1 minute drive to Rapale
- 9 minute drive to Sogna
- 9.2 km to Montebenichi
- 10 km to Ambra
- 28 km to Siena
- 91 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 146 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
77 min(s) drive
Pisa International Airport
118 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
0 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.