4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
In the heart of Rome is an exquisite apartment, once occupied in the 1600s by Pope Innocent X. Everything is exclusive and custom-made from the marble detailing to the 27-foot ceiling frescoes, from velvet drapes to the jacuzzi decorated with 265,000 mosaic tiles. The walk-in closets have doors covered in cashmere, with silk interiors, and leather hangers. The bedroom is where the Pope once slept.
Holy Deer is the place to experience the authentic essence of Rome. Stand on the bedroom balcony overlooking the Fountain of the Four Rivers in Piazza Navona, and time seems to fold in on itself to the 17th century. The feeling of Rome’s power throughout history becomes palpable and real. The richness of Rome reflects in Holy Deer’s keen attention to the smallest details of genuinely luxurious living.
The Colosseum, St. Peter’s Square, and St. Peter’s Basilica are must-see. The architecture and design work are astonishing. Works created by Michelangelo and Bernini are high points. Being located in Piazza Navona means that you're just a short walk from the Pantheon, the Vatican, Castel Satn'Angelo, and plenty of cafes and authentic dining options
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Pope Room: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Whirlpool, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Safe, View of Piazza Navona
- Bedroom 2 - Via dell'anima room: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Dual Vanity, Television, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (Staff use only - chef at extra cost for lunch and dinner)
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Dry kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Wine Fridge
- Air Conditioning
- Integrated sound system
- Grand Piano
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Selection of Spirits
- Daily linen and towel change upon request
- Daily housekeeping
- Round-trip transfer from airport or train station (Only available with full property booking)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef (Advance notice required)
Points of Interest
- 1 minute walk to Piazza Navona
- 7 minute walk to Pantheon
- 10 minute drive to The Vatican
- 15 minute walk to Fontana di Trevi
- 18 minute walk to Piazza di Spagna
- 4.9 km to the Coloseum
- 31.2 km to to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
- 7 km to Roma Termini train station
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Freestanding jetted bathtub
Freestanding rain shower
+ 1 more
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
37 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
0 min walking
6 min walking
6 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
14 min walking
15 min(s) drive
18 min walking
18 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.