Calma Villa West
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
From the mountains to the sea, you’ll see a bit of everything at this modern villa on the northern coast of Crete. Dine alfresco while the sailboats return to Sisi Bay from a long day. Sip cocktails by the pool as the sun begins to set. Before bed, take a soothing dip in the master’s jetted tub. Or, seize the night and drive to Malia to check out the beachfront clubs and bars.
Calma West’s breezy balcony is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee, gazing out over the picturesque landscape, and planning an exciting day. Start with a walk into Sisi to pick up some local produce, then head back home to whip up brunch for the group in the fully-equipped kitchen. Feel like grilling? There’s a barbecue on the terrace. Before you head out again, relax for a moment in the soothing living room, enjoying the minimalistic atmosphere decorated with light wood tones, natural rock, and contemporary furniture.
Make sure to grab a camera, and maybe some hiking boots before you leave. There are plenty of natural, historical, and mythological wonders to see on Crete. First stop, Psychro Cave, which legend suggests is the birthplace of Zeus. Once you’ve climbed out, head to Heraklion to visit the Archaeological Museum or get out in the field at Malia’s Archaeological Site. When you’re ready for a break, grab a tropical cocktail at Boufos Beach and stretch out in a sun lounger.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Direct access to balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Shared access to balcony with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Desk, Shared access to balcony with Bedroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Video game console
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Mountain view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Charcoal barbecue
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
- Alarm system
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - every 3rd day
- Airport transfers (arrivals only)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute walk to Sisi Village centre
- 17 km to Vrachasi
- 27 km to Agios Nikolaos
- 35 km to Elounda
- 42 km to Heraklion
- 6 minute drive to Boufos Beach
- 35 km to Elounda Beach
- 39 km to Heraklion - Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport (HER)
- 94 km to Sitia Airport (JSH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis
31 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
38 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min walking
25 min(s) drive
28 min(s) drive
37 min(s) drive
38 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.