12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 7 baths
Drink in the pastoral, alpine surrounds of this formidable Haute-Savoie chalet. A grand, light-filled kitchen and social space, fully-outfitted media room, and pristine bathrooms offer next-level experiences cloaked in rich timber. Mountain meadows await from a new balcony spot every day, with thrilling ski runs, cross-country trails, and Megève’s renowned restaurants and boutiques nearby.
Countryside splendor is assured at Chalet Salva, with a regionally-inspired, sloping roof that announces the home’s pedigree from a distance. The interior speaks of a grand, spacious but comforting home, welcoming back you from a day’s skiing with a cheerful fireplace, central heating, bubbling hot tub, and fine beds. You can easily yourself for an afternoon in the home’s facilities, ranging from the retro-equipped games room, movie afternoon in the home theater, or a lively session in the gym. The home’s kitchen and dining facilities are ideal for relaxed, social dinners with big groups, who can slip into soft, cushioned bedrooms overhung by hearty, wooden rafters as the still night passes outside.
No matter the season, the delights of the alpine countryside are easily accessible from Chalet Salva. This home is just moments from some of the finest skiing and snowboarding runs in the region, while an exceptional range of forested walks, mountain hikes and scenic bike trails are waiting just outside in the warmer months. The old-world charm of Megève itself, with its luxury stores, bakeries and gourmet dining options are just a few minutes stroll from this premier chalet.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Safe, Fireplace, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Direct access to terrace, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice machine
- Indoor hot tub
- Arcade game
- Smart TV
- Home theater
- Exercise room
- Exercise equipment
- Office space
- Gas fireplace
- Boot dryers
- Iron/Ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 4 hrs per day
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Musée de Megève
- 4 minute drive to Megève centre
- 6 minute drive to Demi Quartier
- 6 minute walk to Luge 4S
- 7 minute drive to Télécabine de la Princesse
- 10 km to ski area Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc
- 30 km to La Clusaz
- 86 km to Geneva airport (GVA)
- 172 km to Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
66 min(s) drive
Aeroport de Lyon
127 min(s) drive
1 min(s) drive
Télécabine de la Princesse
5 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Musée de Megève
1 min(s) drive
2 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.