Le Quartier Francais Villa 2
7 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Steep yourself in the history and flavors of South Africa’s Cape Winelands at this beautiful modern home in Franschhoek. Nestled within a 2-villa estate that forms part of Le Quartier Francais Hotel, your vacation rental includes a private swimming pool, gourmet kitchen, and generous living and dining areas, as well as access to the hotel’s restaurants and spa. Walk to the fascinating Huguenot Museum and Monument or embark on an unforgettable wine tour of Stellenbosch and the Franschhoek Valley.
The 224-square-meter (2,411-square-foot) villa features high-end appliances, modern furnishings, and beautiful decor that blends vibrant artwork with naturalistic accents. Folding doors open from the family room to the veranda with alfresco dining and terrace with 6-meter (19.7-foot) swimming pool, creating a lovely flow of space and garden-scented air throughout the home. The kitchen is fully equipped with chef-grade appliances and serves an adjoining dining room for 8. The villa’s 4 bedrooms are perfect for a family or destination wedding guests.
Le Quartier Francais Hotel is located minutes away in Franschhoek Village, and features a swimming pool, fitness center, spa, and both casual and fine dining options. Known as the Gourmet Capital of the West Cape, Frankschoek is brimming with world-class restaurants, wineries, and art galleries, as well as historic architecture dating from the 17th and 18th centuries. The breathtaking natural beauty of the region reaches a crescendo at the nearby Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Gas fireplace
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - exterior facing
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT LE QUARTIER FRANCAIS
- Swimming pool - unheated
At extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Leeu Spa
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
- Welcome snacks & drinks (BAS red & white, sparkling & still water)
- Breakfast in Protégé at Le Quartier Francais (7:00 - 10:00 A.M.)
- Shuttle service to Le Quartier Francais
- 24-hours security surveillance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Limited in-room dining
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Huguenot Monument and Museum
- 3 minute drive to Franschhoek Village
- 5 minute drive to Leeu Spa & Gym
- 9 minute drive to Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
- 14.2 km to Franschhoek Motor Museum
- 19 km to Pearl Valley Golf & Country Estate
- 74.5 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Ensuite bathroom, King bed
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Cape Winelands, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
55 min(s) drive
Pearl Valley Golf Estate and Spa
21 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Franschhoek Village House
3 min(s) drive
Huguenot Monument and Museum
7 min walking
Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
8 min(s) drive
Franschhoek Motor Museum
14 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.