8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Savor the luxurious setting of an estate home set in the leafy backyard of Table Mountain. A grand driveway, white pillars and welcome balcony reflects the home’s regal welcome, with fine upholstery, tasteful furniture, and crafted chandeliers lighting up the interior. A marble-lined pool and rambling grounds offer fine views of the mountain, with cafes, wineries, hiking and river gardens nearby.
Exceptional style and taste defines a stay at Bishopsview. Passing through the grand entrance, guests will find only the very best has been selected. Tasteful art, mirrors and lush house plants adorn the rooms, with a delicious lunch at the spacious dining table lit up by gleaming homeware and excellent lighting. The terrace is a treasure, with shaded recliners, imperial alfresco dining, and the unique pleasure of an exterior fireplace. This outdoor feature allows guests to bask in the refreshing microclimate of the Cape Town area, with exceptional scenery and verdant lawns giving a sense of peace and untouched privacy. Bishopsview is a wind-free environment, where you will be escaping the prevalent summer South-Easter.
A huge range of stimulating activities are local to Bishopsview for both friends and family groups. Touch the gentle beauty of the local environment with local river walks, meandering past gentle steams and quiet woodland. The national botanical gardens offer an explosion of flowers, sculptures and skyway walks, with some of the country’s most established vineyards close by. Dramatic beaches at Llandudno and Sandy Bay are also just a short drive, with the nearby Newlands district offering grill houses and fine dining, plus cricket and rugby matches.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Lounge area, Air conditioning, Safe, Private terrace
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Shared balcony, Pool & Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Safe, Desk, Air conditioning, Shared balcony, Pool & Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Safe, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Coffee machine
- Formal dining area seating for 8
- Heating system
- Iron/ironing board
- Lounge areas
- Satellite TV
- Security system
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Lounge area
- Parking - 8 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping (6 days/week)
- Gardener & pool maintenance (5 days/week)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Laundry service
- Airport Transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- 10 minute drive to Constantia winelands
- 12 km to Cape Town City Center
- 13 km to V&A Waterfront
- 16 km to Lion's Head
- 18 km to Table Mountain
- 14 km to Hout Bay Beach
- 16 km to Llandudno Beach
- 16 km to Lagoon Beach
- 18 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 24 km to Clifton Beach
- 20 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
17 min(s) drive
Hout Bay Beach
19 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
25 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
2 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
16 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
21 min(s) drive
27 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.