6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Look out from a comfortable seat, taking in the ocean spray view from the balcony of this seaside Bantry Bay villa. An interior replete with marble, leather, tasteful art and an abundance of space typifies this home. Fine stone bathrooms, shaded exterior dining spaces, and a cosy media room add to the luxurious atmosphere. An enchanting waterfront, dynamic hiking, and wine country is nearby.
Morning will bring light that slowly spreads along the seascape and shore strip that’s visible from Aurum 701’s windows. Located in the heart of the exclusive Bantry Bay suburb, the home’s exterior balcony literally hangs over the frothing surf, offering a breakfast spot with an unrivalled view. Natural light pours into the main living room, amplified by the home’s shining floors and bright interior colour scheme. Rich, welcoming bedrooms are lit by inventive, golden lamps, with floor-to-ceiling windows ensuring the dramatic view can be enjoyed by resting guests.
Aurum 701’s location is one of the most enviable in the entire Cape Town region. The pleasant strip outside features a huge range of hotels and restaurants, while several excellent beaches are located just to the south, including Clifton beach and Camps Bay beach. The rocky, dynamic expanses of Table Mountain stretch above the villa, offering excellent local hiking and trailhead outings, while local bird and monkey sanctuaries are also close by. Just beyond, the sights and sounds of cosmopolitan Cape Town itself are no more than a short drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Lounge area, Television, Desk, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Desk, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Safe, Sea view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Media room
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sea view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - outward facing
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - Monday to Friday (except Public holidays)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- Activities and excursions
- Spa treatments
- Personal shopping
- Close protection security service
- Butler service
- Personal trainer
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5.6 km to V&A Waterfront
- 6.5 km to Cape Town City Center
- 8.1 km to Table Mountain
- 2 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 5 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 25 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
25 min(s) drive
1 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
5 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
16 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 30 days of your trip, the reservation is non-refundable.