Chiesa del Carmine
14 guests · 8 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
After a long day of truffle hunting, show off your bounty over an alfresco dinner at this 18th-Century farmhouse in Umbria. After dinner, sip negroni on the moonlit garden terrace, enjoying views that stretch from the Castle of Antognolla to the town of Assisi, and the Apennine Mountains. The next morning, set out on a tour of the estate, stopping to taste the signature wines of the valley.
Fragrant meadows and terraced olive groves set the scene on the Chiesa del Carmine Estate. Wander the property to discover beautiful gardens, world-class vineyards, and lush forest, just waiting to host a picnic. Back home, throw an elegant dinner soiree in the 11th-Century church portion of the villa, set beneath peaked, exposed-beam ceilings and fairytale-like stone walls. After you’ve eaten, let the entertainer in your midst perform a song or two on the piano. Then, move the party outside to enjoy the moonlight and relax by the pool. Later, retire to the 18th-Century farmhouse, where all 8 bedrooms await.
If your inner chef is feeling inspired, consider an in-house cooking class, utilizing the fresh produce, olive oils, and truffles from the estate. Or, you could try to catch your dinner in Carmine’s private fishing lake. The wild carp offer a unique challenge, even to seasoned anglers. Travel beyond the estate walls, and you’ll find Lake Trasimeno, Perugia, and Assisi within a half-hour drive. And, the bright lights of Florence are just over an hour.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Assisi - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Safe, Desk, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 - Montecorona: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe, Desk, Air conditioning, Balcony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3 - Pierantonio: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4 - Monte Acuto: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning, Juliet balcony
- Bedroom 5 - Antognolla: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 6 - La Bruna: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 7 - Monte Tezio: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 8, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Desk
- Bedroom 8: Twin size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 7, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Decorative fireplace
- Satellite television
- Projector & screen
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Multiple alfresco dining areas with seating for up to 14
- Pizza oven
- Alfresco shower
- Driveway parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping - 3 hrs per day excluding weekends or public holidays
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Laundry service
- Babysitting services
Points of Interest:
- 23 km to Perugia
- 41 km to Assisi
- 44 km to Spello
- 45 km to Cantalupo
- 50 km to Foligno
- 52 km to Trasimeno Lake
- 63 km to Todi
- 77 km to Spoleto
- 84 km to River Park of the Tiber
- 24 km to Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi (PEG)
- 166 km to Florence Airport (FLR)
- 222 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
26 min(s) drive
115 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
149 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
31 min(s) drive
36 min(s) drive
40 min(s) drive
44 min(s) drive
45 min(s) drive
56 min(s) drive
60 min(s) drive
Parco Fluviale del Tevere
82 min(s) drive
286 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.