The Beach House
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Waves lap at the shore and Gerroa Beach sweeps around just below this Hamptons-inspired retreat on a surf-happy stretch of the Australian coast. This house was made to entertain, with its generously proportioned rooms and a waterfront deck with space for the whole family. Walk to a coffee shop and let the caffeine fuel a surf or boogie-boarding session on the seasonally patrolled beach.
Watch the tide go in and out from sun-splashed decks with sitting and dining areas, an outdoor kitchen with a built-in barbecue, and a hot tub that’s a wonderful spot to see the stars come out. Or grab one of the villa’s surfboards, boogie boards, stand-up paddleboard, and bikes to explore the bay and along the shoreline.
Sunshine bounces off the villa’s crisp white walls and glows against the 2 sandstone fireplaces. There are 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, and a fully equipped kitchen with vintage-inspired fixtures and an inviting breakfast bar. Wicker seating, striped throws, and the views through walls of windows are constant reminders that you’re at the beach.
Follow the steps down from the deck, walk across the grass, and you’re on Gerroa Beach, where you’ll find relatively gentle waves that are kind to new surfers, lifeguards on patrol during the summer, and an area by the river with calm water perfect for younger kids to play in. Walk or bike to nearby restaurants or get a takeout coffee to bring on a stroll along a coastal trail.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Wet bar
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Ocean view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute walk to Gerroa
- 9 minute walk to Black Head Reserve
- 2 minute drive to Gerroa Headland
- 7 minute drive to Seven Mile Beach National Park
- 8 minute drive to Gerringong
- 46 km to Comerong Island Nature Reserve
- 135 km to Sydney
- Walking distance to Gerroa Beach
- 9 minute drive to Werri Beach
- 130 km to Sydney Airport (SYD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Sydney Airport Area
102 min(s) drive
0 min walking
9 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min(s) drive
Seven Mile Beach National Park
7 min(s) drive
7 min walking
Town of Gerringong
7 min(s) drive
Black Head Reserve
9 min walking
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.