8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Follow a flight of stone steps up to the front door of this architecturally modern villa. The interior blends rugged décor with artful accents and sumptuous furnishings to create an inviting atmosphere. Sitting on a sloped landscape, you’ll be able to enjoy clear views of Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps. Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, a multitude of walking and biking tracks are just steps away.
Exposed timber beams complement flowing hardwood floors, exuding a rustic aesthetic throughout. Expansive windows line the kitchen, drenching the interior in daylight. Just off the main living area, floor to ceiling sliding glass doors open onto a tucked away terrace where you can savour an alfresco meal at the parasol-shaded picnic table. A plump sectional sofa (complete with a fuzzy throw) invites you to settle down and relax after a day of open air activities—perhaps while sipping a chilled glass of wine?—and admire the encompassing mountain vista, illuminated by the setting sun.
Situated in a popular and convenient location, Farrant Drive gives you the freedom to explore the surrounding sights with ease. From glaciers and mountains to rivers and epic hiking, there’s something for everyone in your crew to experience. Book a guided helicopter tour to encounter the vibrant sunrise from the sky. Remote wilderness and sunken valleys await in Mt Aspiring National Park—a utopia for both walkers and mountaineers alike.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Twin size bunk beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Washer & Dryer
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
- 4 minute drive to Aspiring Fly Fishing
- 4 minute drive to Sticky Forest
- 5 minute drive to Wanaka Fine Art Gallery
- 5 minute drive to Wanaka War Memorial
- 9.7 km to Wanaka tree
- 4 minute drive to Wanaka Golf Course
- 65 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Wanaka, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
63 min(s) drive
Wanaka Golf Course
3 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Aspiring Fly Fishing
2 min(s) drive
3 min(s) drive
Wanaka Fine Art Gallery
5 min(s) drive
Wanaka War Memorial
5 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.