8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Strains of classic rock waft into the desert air and Arizona sunshine slants across photo-ready rooms at this picturesque Scottsdale retreat. Though it’s inspired both by mid-century cool and the natural textures of the rugged landscape outside, this boutique inn has its own point of view. The location is just as enviable, a few minutes’ drive from outdoor shopping and dining.
The villa sits amid an oasis designed by landscape architect Donna Winters, where cacti bring a spiky desert element poolside and trailing vines hang over the alfresco dining area. Water features add a spa-like soundtrack, but you can supply your own from the curated record collection in the den inside.
Step through a custom-crafted door to the open-concept great room. Stone floors are a soft, natural counterpoint to the sleekness of the fully equipped kitchen and its breakfast bar. Make memories around a dining table for 6 and unwind on a deep sofa.
Though the villa’s cinder-block walls make it feel like a haven, keeping the rest of the world out, it’s only a short drive to an outdoor complex where you’ll find plenty of shopping and dining options. Take a ride-share to visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Talies in West campus or to play on one of the area’s golf courses, where lush fairways spread out against a backdrop of the mountains.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Access to shared hallway bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Access to the terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Streaming television
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating at additional cost
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 miles to Camelback Mountain
- 8.5 miles to The Phoenician Golf Club
- 9.7 miles to Camelback Village Tennis Court
- 19 miles to Phoenix
- 19 miles to Black Mountain
- 20 miles to Tonto National Forest
- 2.7 miles to Scottsdale Airport (SDL)
- 18 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- 44 miles to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
- 135 miles to Tucson International Airport (TUS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Freestanding rain shower
+ 4 more
Scottsdale Airport (SDL)
6 min(s) drive
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
22 min(s) drive
Pheonix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
45 min(s) drive
Tucson International Airport (TUS)
124 min(s) drive
Phoenician Golf Club
18 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Camelback Village Tennis Court
19 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
26 min(s) drive
31 min(s) drive
Tonto National Forest
63 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.