Matakana Estate Lodge
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Matakana Estate has been at the forefront of local Matakana winemaking since this premium, boutique wine region was first developed more than 30 years ago. Matakana Estate’s philosophy has always been to capture the essence of New Zealand’s finest grape varieties from the regions where they grow best. Our Matakana Estate Winery produces award-winning Chardonnay, Syrah and Pinot Gris under the care of winemaker Richard Robson.
Matakana Estate Lodge has also been an icon on the Matakana landscape since it was built in the early 2000s. It hasn’t always provided luxury accommodation in Matakana; the lodge was originally the family home for one of the first winegrowers in Matakana. The impressive building stands proudly on a ridge, with panoramic views across the Matakana valley and hills.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Super king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Lounge area
- Bedroom 2: Super king size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Swimming pool - heating at extra cost
- Ice maker
- Exercise equipment
- Cable TV
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 15 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Grocery shopping services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Ascension Wine Estate Function Centre & Winery
- 1 minute drive to Warkworth Golf Club
- 2 minute drive to Heron's Flight - Matakana
- 10 km to Warkworth Radio Astronomical Observatory
- 93 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Warkworth, New Zealand
Auckland International Airport
64 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Ascension Wine Estate
0 min(s) drive
Warkworth Golf Club
1 min(s) drive
Heron's Flight - Matakana
2 min(s) drive
Warkworth Radio Astronomical Observatory
10 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.