12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
A landscape of ancient trade routes and mythic splendor, the rugged scenery that surrounds Cellaria Estate is both severe and fascinating. A sweeping driveway leads to the home’s domed roofs, fountain-fed pool, and sunkissed terrace. This is an ideal choice for family or group of friends looking to explore the black sand beaches, ruins and Mediterranean flavor of this fabled island.
As evening falls, sip a glass of sweet vinsanto on the classically-inspired terrace loungers, and take in the scale and breadth of this estate. Framed by rocky hillsides and a dramatic sky, the shining pool, sheltered dining tables and wide double doors of the home are the picture of stylish comfort. Inside, a spotless, exceptionally well-lit kitchen is ideal for preparing group meals, with dynamic, artful touches and decorative flourishes all around. The layout of the home’s cool, refreshing bathrooms and softly welcoming bedrooms emphasizes spaciousness, making great use of high-grade white stone, glass and ultra-soft fabrics. The wine room crowns the home, complete with dedicated tasting table for focussed exploration of the considerable bottle collection.
The most impressive sights on the island are within a short drive of Cellaria Estate. The nearby village of Vlychada offers pastoral streets and its famous dark sand beach and inviting surf. Choose from a range of outings, including the classical majesty of the Thera ruins and the renowned art space at Exo Gonia, or visit one of the renowned local restaurants to savor vibrant seafood and Greek wines.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Desk, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Double size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Desk, Television, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Access to hallway bathroom stand-alone rain shower, Kitchenette, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Wine cellar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Projector & screen
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 10 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras - front gate, pool area, front terrace
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- Linen change - every other day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Daily breakfast
- Chef services
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1 minute walk to Tomato Industrial Museum
- 11 km to Akrotiri Lighthouse
- 11 km to Museum of Prehistoric Thira
- 10 minute walk to Vlichada Beach
- 8.4 km to Red Beach
- 12 km to Santorini Airport (JTR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
22 min(s) drive
0 min walking
15 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Tomato Industrial Museum
0 min walking
19 min(s) drive
Museum of Prehistoric Thira
21 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.