6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Fresh sea breeze from the Aegean washes over this Cycladic villa, high on its hillside perch in Mykonos. From the sunbeds on the terrace, you’ll have an endless vista of the ocean. After an alfresco breakfast, meet the day with a refreshing swim. When you’re ready to explore, consider a private yacht rental or helicopter charter; both are an incredible way to see the island.
Mixing Cycladic architecture with an open-air Bohemian layout and rugged natural stone encapsulates Mykonos’ in an instant. Views of the Aegean act like works of art in Obsidian’s minimalistic interior. Simple white walls, exposed beams, and warm wood accents will usher you into a relaxed state. Outside, the breezy hammock in the perfect spot for an afternoon nap. When you awaken, catch up on some reading on the L-shaped sofa beneath the shaded terrace overhang. For dinner, bring in a local chef to show you the wonders of traditional Grecian cuisine. After, sip wine by the gardens on the terrace and watch the sunset over the Aegean.
If you’re in the mood to dine out, head to the Little Venice neighborhood of Mykonos Town and check out the restaurants and bars along the seafront. After, take a moonlit stroll through the winding streets and alleyways of Old Town, snapping vacation photos along the way. When you’re ready to hit the beach, start with Mykonos’ most beautiful, Platis Gialos.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television, Direct access to terrace, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Aegean Sea view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2hrs per day
- 1 Complimentary round-trip airport transfer
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Laundry services
- Additional airport transfer
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5.4 km to town of Mykonos
- 6.5 km to town of Ornos
- 7.2 km to town of Ano Mera
- 4.9 km to Super-Paradise Beach
- 5.2 km to Agrari Beach
- 5.9 km to Ftelia Beach
- 6.7 km to Ornos Beach
- 9 minute drive to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Mykonos Island National Airport
8 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
Super Paradise Beach
13 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
15 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Town of Ano Mera
12 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Town of Mykonos
16 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.