10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Swing open the patio doors and let this modern-Cycladic villa in Mykonos fill with fresh sea breeze and warm natural sunlight. Stretch out on the living room sofa and read while you keep an eye on the kids in the pool. Start each morning with a yoga session on the beach.
Moonstone puts a modern spin on traditional Cycladic architecture, adding in warm wood tones, contemporary furnishings, and under-lit seating, for a futuristic effect. The designer picnic table in the kitchen is sure to host a few unforgettable meals. And, the fully-equipped kitchen is the perfect place to unleash your inner chef. On special occasions, bring in a local chef to prepare a traditional Grecian dish. Outside, the private courtyard offers multiple levels and space to relax as a group, as well as in solitude. Rugged, natural stone accents add a rustic touch to the exterior, drawing inspiration from the gorgeous hills of Kounoupas.
Over 70 ancient churches, Town Hall, and a handful of museums await in the main Chora of Mykonos. The folklore and archaeological are particularly interesting for history buffs, and lovers of nearly forgotten artifacts. After a day in the city, head east to the coast and snap a few pictures of the island’s iconic windmills while the sun sets. Then, head to the Little Venice area for dinner.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Lounge area, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Sea view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Sea view
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2 hours per day
- 1 Complimentary round-trip airport transfer
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Laundry services
- Airport transfer
- Chef services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5.4 km to town of Mykonos
- 6.4 km to town of Ornos
- 7.1 km to town of Ano Mera
- 4.8 km to Super-Paradise Beach
- 5.1 km to Agrari Beach
- 6.6 km to Ornos Beach
- 8.5 km to Ftelia Beach
- 9 minute drive to Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK)
Ensuite bathroom, King bed, TV, Terrace, Wifi
Ensuite bathroom, Queen bed, TV, Terrace, Wifi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Freestanding rain shower
Mykonos Island National Airport
0 min(s) drive
8 min(s) drive
Super Paradise Beach
10 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
7 min(s) drive
Town of Mykonos
10 min(s) drive
Town of Ano Mera
13 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.