12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Sip a cool drink on the balcony while you watch sailboats navigate Nantucket Harbor from this stately,
seaside home. After a morning’s swim at Children’s Beach, head home to warm up in the hot tub. At night, set a relaxing mood with a roaring fire. Stir-up a few classic cocktails at the fully-equipped kitchen’s bar. Or, head into town for lobster at one of many local seafood restaurants.
Showing off its Hampton-Esque, Cape Cod style, Second Wind’s cedar shingles, and shuttered-windows are a trademark of the American east coast. Walk through the white picket fence, onto a welcoming stoop and overhang, then inside to an interior that blends traditional and nautical design. When you’re settled, walk into town to pick up some fresh crab for dinner, the kitchen is decked out with high-end culinary equipment, including a lobster pot. Outside, you’ll find beach chairs, umbrellas, and a cooler to take with you to the beach.
Feel like hitting the surf? Walk over to the harbor, less than a mile from home, to rent a speed or sailboat, book a fishing charter, or paddle around in a sea kayak. If you’d rather keep dry, rent a bike and explore the breweries, antique markets, and cafes downtown or hike through the Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge. And, make sure to check out the Whaling Museum for a look into the island’s past.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted tub & stand-alone shower, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Ice machine
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Cable television
- Smart TVs
- Sonos sound system
- Exercise equipment
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating at extra cost
- Alfresco shower
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Whaling Museum
- 7 minute walk to Nantucket Atheneum
- 8 minute walk to Brant Point Lighthouse
- 2.7 miles to Miacomet Golf Club
- 6 minute drive to Straight Wharf
- 11.6 miles to Great Point Lighthouse
- 1 minute walk to Childrens Beach
- 3 minute drive to Jetties Beach
- 3.6 miles to Surfside Beach
- 4.5 miles to Cisco Beach
- 6.5 miles to Madaket Beach
- 8 miles to Siasconset Beach
- 3.3 miles to Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Nantucket Memorial Airport
13 min(s) drive
2 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
13 min walking
14 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
Miacomet Golf Club
9 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Brant Point Lighthouse
3 min(s) drive
4 min walking
6 min walking
6 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.