Lodge at Shooting Star 3
7 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
The rush of Fish Creek and the burbling of the hot tub serve as soundtrack at this Teton Village lodge. While the architecture is heavy on stone walls and reclaimed barn wood, the home is full of unexpected details like custom engraving and Murphy beds. Set in the shadow of the ski runs at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the home is walking distance from trails and a shuttle away from the slopes.
The covered, screened-in porch is made for summer nights, with a fireplace to cozy up to once the sun goes down. Make dinner out in the mountain air over the gas barbecue, then savor it at the alfresco dining table, and soak away the day’s activities in a hot tub overlooking the creek.
The porch is an extension of the heart of this home: an open-concept great room with a living area, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, and views of the ski slopes through floor-to-ceiling windows. Look out for details, like brass nail-heads on the chairs and a custom-engraved metal sink, that add contemporary edge to the ski-lodge aesthetic.
In summer, walk or bike the trails from the Shooting Star community to shopping and dining in Teton Village, Wilson, and even downtown Jackson. In winter, walk 20 minutes to the nearest ski lift or hop on the community’s complimentary shuttle.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted bathtub and stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Study: Double size Murphy bed, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite television
- Apple TV
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski shuttle service (mandatory charge)
- Ski delivery
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- Located in The Shooting Star Golf and Ski community
- 5 minute drive to Teton Village
- 12 miles to Jackson
- 17 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 21 miles to Jackson Hole
- 77 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 5 minute drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 13 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Teton Village, WY
Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
33 min(s) drive
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
2 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
2 min(s) drive
20 min(s) drive
Grand Teton National Park
28 min(s) drive
Town of Jackson
34 min(s) drive
Yellowstone National Park
127 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.