12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Escape to the rugged wilderness of New Zealand at this luxurious riverside home between Queenstown and Lake Wanaka. Set on 50-acres of the explorable valley, you’ll spend your days hiking, fishing for wild salmon and trout, and taking incredible photos, all with barely any buildings in sight. After a long day, share your photos with loved ones while you gather around a roaring fire.
Aoturoa is a modern farmhouse, updated with state of the art appliances and a thoughtful selection of contemporary furniture. Capture soaring mountain views from every room, thanks to the villa’s open layout and emphasis on window placement. In the warmer months, you’ll love dining alfresco, barbecuing, and hanging out by the fire pit. If you’re thinking of hosting an event, this massive estate comes with parking for 10. Inside, the formal dining area is the perfect atmosphere for a special announcement. In the morning, take your Nespresso for a walk to the river. Then, catch up on some reading while you listen to the sound of the rushing water.
Take inspiration from Aoturoa’s surrounding mountain views and drive about an hour to The Remarkables Ski Area. Perfect for skier and snowboarders of all levels, The Remarkables offers numerous parks, beginner areas, rentals, and lessons. If you’re looking for something a little more relaxing, check out the tasting rooms at the local vineyards or head into Queenstown for dinner and dancing.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lounge area, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Lounge area
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Telescope
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Espresso machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Apple TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
- Gas barbecue
- Parking - 10 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Grocery Shopping Services
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to Puzzling World
- 37 km to Cluden Hill Summit
- 42 km to Mt Difficulty Wines
- 65 km to Peregrine Wines
- 104 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 88 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Ensuite bathroom, King bed
2 single beds, Ensuite bathroom
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 2 more
Queensberry, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
64 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
89 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Stuart Landsborough's Puzzling World
11 min(s) drive
Cluden Hill Summit
26 min(s) drive
Mt Difficulty Wines Limited
29 min(s) drive
45 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.