12 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Stars spray the sky outside and a chandelier hangs like a moon over the great room at this snug and stylish ski villa in La Tzoumaz near Verbier. Its wood and stone façade gives it plenty of old-school chalet cred, but snowflakes carved into the railings and a cowbell in the kitchen show a whimsical side. Ski down into central Verbier or take the cable car in for a casual lunch and some high-end shopping.
The villa’s full staff will welcome you with a champagne reception and will be on hand to serve meals or drive you into town. The home itself is designed to keep you comfortable, too, with a heated outdoor pool and hot tub on the terrace—great for a soak after a day on the slopes—and a sauna, TV room, and retro arcade game inside.
Cozy wood paneling and a stone fireplace make the great room warm and inviting. The open-plan layout makes it easy to drift from the living room to the dining room to the breakfast bar in the kitchen. At breakfast, watch the sun move across the mountain peaks; at dinner, see the stars come out over the Alps.
A setting in the Plateau de Villy area gives the chalet 300 days of sunshine each year and easy access to both skiing and après. Put on your boots in the private ski room and head out to the lift—and the more than 400 kilometers of runs in the 4 Vallées area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with standalone rain shower, Sauna, Dual vanity, Access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone double steam shower, Television, Balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Two bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Guest room: King size bed (or 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite powder room, Access to terrace, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Pinball machine
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Mountain view
- Private ski room
- Indoor parking - 2 cars
- Parking - 4 cars
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily Breakfast
- 4 course dinner (6 nights per week)
- Afternoon tea (6 days per week)
- Early children's supper (6 days per week - Upon request)
- Host for breakfast, afternoon tea & dinner (6 days per week)
- Driving service within resort (8:30 AM to 10:00 PM)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Helicopter transfer
- Ski equipment & lift passes
- Babysitting Service
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive La Tzoumaz village centre
- 18 km to Verbier village centre (during summer or 30 minutes by gondola)
- 3 minute drive to Savolyres cable car
- 26 km to Sion International Airport (SIR)
- 158 km to Geneva International Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
La Tzoumaz, Switzerland
Sion International Airport (SIR)
27 min(s) drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
105 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
4 min(s) drive
54 min(s) drive
57 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.