Views at Luxury Lakeside Home
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Sitting above Lake Wakatipu, this villa’s modern architecture stands out against its natural backdrop. The surrounding mountains are unobstructedly visible from all angles. Two impressive rock pillars guard the front door while vibrant shrubbery peppers the yard. Adventure seekers will delight in convenient access to nearby ski fields, yachting, bungee jumping, forest trekking, fishing, and more.
Inside, an emphasis on artful accents—from metallic giraffes and chevron-printed pillows to geometrically painted walls—is present throughout the elegant design scheme. Spaciously spread out, an open-concept plan merges the kitchen, dining, and living areas together. A multitude of soaring windows drench the interior in natural light; contemporary chandeliers illuminate after dark. Each impeccable bedroom looks out onto the magnificent vista—some include their own patio access as well. Enjoy breakfast and a pot of coffee while witnessing the sun appear over the horizon. Retractable glass doors open onto the terrace, creating an effortless passage between the indoor and outdoor spaces. Transparent railings further elevate the view.
After a day of sightseeing, the broad patio is a peaceful place to plunk down with a bottle of the region’s full-bodied wine, perhaps procured from a nearby vineyard, where tours and tastings are offered. Feeling lucky? The casino is just a short drive away. Challenge your skills at the Queenstown Golf Course, known as one of the most picturesque fairways in the world. Back at the estate, a stone-framed fireplace invites you to gather around before playing a round of pool or kicking back with a favourite flick.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Desk, Direct access to balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Desk, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine
- Wood burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Sound system
- Exercise equipment
- Pool table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Views of Lake Wakatipu
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 4
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Skycity Casino
- 13 km to Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 13 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 18 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 21 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 7 minute drive to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
6 min(s) drive
Queenstown Golf Course
17 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
25 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
30 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
6 min(s) drive
Skyline Queenstown gondola
8 min(s) drive
Wakatipu Yacht Club
16 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.