10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Embrace life’s simple pleasures on Monticelli’s 5-acre hillside estate, and escape into secluded splendor in their 2 fairytale-like farmhouse villas. Wander lavender gardens and explore the forest, searching out the perfect shady spot for a picnic. Later, cool off in the pool. In the morning, shoot a round at the Antognolla Course. And, snap a few pictures of the castle while you’re at it.
From the entrance gates, down a private, tree-lined road, up to this pair of farmhouse villas, with nothing in between but forest, olive grove, and the prestigious golf course, the Monticelli Estate welcomes you. The 2 fully-equipped stone villas are connected by a teak pool deck, decorated with orange umbrellas, alfresco sitting areas, and sun loungers. Inside, the utterly authentic interior is adorned with stately furnishings and state of the art electronics and appliances. Swing open the shuttered-windows to invite fresh country air inside. Or, better yet, leave the air-conditioned interior to enjoy the endless hillside view from the alfresco dining area.
“Italy’s green heart,” the Umbria region, bordering Tuscany, offers incredible vineyard tours, truffle foraging excursions, and some of the country’s most beautiful Medival villages. Visit the capital, Hilltop Perugia, and walk its busiest thoroughfare, Corso Vannucci, to discover vibrant nightlife and boutique shopping. Another day, set your focus on Assisi, the birthplace and home of St. Francis Basilica. Then, move on to other Umbrian villages, Umbertide, Todi, and Orvieto.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Desk, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with Media Room, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Espresso machine
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Infinity pool - heating at extra cost
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Wood-burning barbecue
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 6 & 10
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Driveway parking - 8 spaces
- Gated property
- Security cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
- Linen change - twice per week
- Light housekeeping - once per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 19 km to Perugia
- 48 km to Trasimeno Lake
- 50 km to Assisi
- 52 km to Spello
- 52 km to Cantalupo
- 58 km to Foligno
- 73 km to Todi
- 85 km to Spoleto
- 92 km to River Park of the Tiber
- 32 km to Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi (PEG)
- 228 km to Leonardo da Vinci Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
San Giovanni del Pantano, Italy
Perugia International Airport (PEG)
26 min(s) drive
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
149 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
25 min(s) drive
36 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
40 min(s) drive
Cantalupo di Bevagna
42 min(s) drive
44 min(s) drive
56 min(s) drive
60 min(s) drive
Parco Fluviale del Tevere
82 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.