Cable Bay Vineyards Estate
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
An impressive countryside estate on Waiheke Island, this idyllic retreat is ideal for large groups; it can easily accommodate up to 12 guests. The portico-covered front doors invite you into an elegant entryway. Stroll down a paved path to reach the sprawling gardens, sprinkled with olive trees and orchards bursting with ripened fruits—you might encounter a few roaming chickens along the way too.
The sumptuous open-concept interior, with its plump designer furnishings and calming colour palette, encourages total relaxation. Taraire timber floors flow throughout—from the broad hallways to the sweeping staircase. Panoramic views are a major attraction; from the balcony, look out onto views of the glistening bay. Sneak off to a secret nook for some time alone, or gather with the whole crew on the spacious terrace—perhaps uncorking a bottle of wine procured from a local vineyard. In the evening, a wood-burning fireplace transforms the living room with a warm glow. Truly spectacular sunsets ignite the sky with a rainbow of sorbet hues and are best viewed while floating in the pool.
The lushness of the surrounding landscape instantly reconnects you with nature. In the backyard, a vine-covered pergola sits adjacent to a small herb garden and the bocce court. This peaceful property is located conveniently close to Oneroa Village (shops, restaurants, art galleries, and more) but gives off a vibe of total seclusion; a completely elevated escape from the city. A covenanted plot of land borders the home with winding trails and an abundance of bird species.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Fireplace, Direct access to pool area, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Balcony, Pool view
- Bedroom 3: California King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Balcony, Pool view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Garden view
- Spare Room: 2 Twin size beds
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Kitchenette, Desk, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Cable television
- Integrated sound system
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Bay view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 10
- Parking - 5 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Ferry Terminal - Waiheke
- 2 minute drive to Cable Bay Vineyards
- 4 minute drive to Oneroa Beach
- 6 minute drive to Blackpool Beach
- 9 minute drive to Little Palm Beach
- 10 minute drive to Shelly Beach
- 10 minute drive to Sandy Bay
- 11 km to Onetangi Bay
- 49 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
+ 3 more
Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland International Airport
104 min(s) drive
4 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
Little Palm Beach
9 min(s) drive
9 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
17 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Cable Bay Vineyard
1 min(s) drive
Ferry Terminal - Waiheke
5 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.