Villas at Tristant 137
9 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Alpine architecture stands against a dense forest backdrop; an open-concept foyer greets you upon entering. Floor-to-ceiling windows drench the interior in natural light while intensifying the lushness of the property. Timber beams, exposed stone, and animal hide rugs exude rustic charm. With unparalleled access to the Lower Village Bypass run, you’re free to ski in and out whenever you please.
From the broad terrace, look out onto panoramic views of the San Juan mountainside. Upstairs, there's a tucked-away office corner where you can retreat to answer emails and check the day’s news; or curl up on the adjacent couch with an addicting novel. In an alcove in the master bath, a deep soaker tub sits in front of the window, allowing a view onto the tranquil neighborhood and snow-capped peaks as you sink into the bubbles. Outside, the frothing hot tub, lets you steam and soothe sore muscles under the shelter of the deck. In the evenings, gather around the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa in hand.
After a day swishing through fresh powder on the slopes, overstuffed sofas and sumptuous chairs allow you to kick back and relax. A variety of board games keep the entertainment in full swing après-ski. The sunset’s rosy glow envelops the encompassing landscape; uncork a bottle of your favourite wine while feasting your eyes on the natural beauty that surrounds you. The magic of Telluride isn’t limited to skiing—contemporary cuisine, local boutiques, and serene spa experiences are waiting to be explored nearby.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk Room: Double over king size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Gas fireplace
- Sonos sound system
- Office space
- Radiant floor heating
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Driveway parking - 1 space
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 5 min drive to Telluride Golf Club
- 7.3 miles to Alta Lakes
- 7.5 miles to downtown Telluride
- Ski-in/Ski-out to Lower Village Bypass
- 5 min drive to Mountain Village
- 7.6 miles to Free Gondola at Telluride Ski Resort
- 6.5 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 68 miles to Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Mountain Village, CO
Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
14 min(s) drive
Montrose Regional Airport
88 min(s) drive
4 min(s) drive
Free Gondola - Telluride Station
17 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Telluride Golf Club
4 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
Alta Lakes Road
17 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.