2 Bedroom Villa at Kapama Karula Lodge
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 2 baths
Head out in search of the big 5 at the Kapama Game Reserve in South Africa. Spend your nights stargazing on the patio lounge of this riverside safari home. Enjoy the ease of an all-inclusive lifestyle, including meals and drinks, and 2 daily safari activities. When you’re ready, hop in a private safari vehicle and set out with your personal tracker to spot lions, cheetahs, elephants, and more.
Follow wood decking around the numerous lounge/viewing areas of Kapama Karula Lodge to sunny spots to work on your tan, shady nooks for reading, and cozy places to sip cocktails while you gaze upon the Klaserie River. Inside, warm wood tones and state of the art tech features merge to create a natural, yet luxurious atmosphere. After an alfresco breakfast, start the day with a guided bushwalk. When you get home, take a quick dip in the refreshing swimming pool before you leave for a safari tour. Later, enjoy high tea back at the villa. Then, head back out for a sundowner drink as the sun sets behind the Drakensberg Mountains. At night, guides will use a spotlight to illuminate the nocturnal animal’s eyes as you make your way back home for dinner.
During your stay, you’ll have access to the lodge’s gym and spa. If you’re traveling with young children, there’s a babysitting service available. And, with add-on features like elephant rides and hot-air balloon excursions, you’ll be able to customize your safari experience.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Nespresso machine, Minibar, Lounge area, Gas fireplace, Safe, Alfresco rain shower, Access to deck with pool
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Access to deck with pool
SHARED ACCESS TO AMENITIES AT KAPAMA KARULA
- Formal dining area with seating for 28 guests
- Wine cellar
- Spa & wellness centre
- 2 Swimming pools - heating included
- Plunge pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Sun deck
- Outdoor furniture
- 24-hour security
STAFF & SERVICES
- Private chef service - all meals included
- All local and some selected premium drinks
- Teas & coffees
- Two game drives daily
- Private vehicle with guide & tracker
- Bush walks
- Steam room use
- Ice bath & therapy pool at the spa
- Round trip transfer from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
- Babysitting service
- Conservation levy
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- All other beverages & cigars
- Charter flights to & from Johannesburg
- Car transfer to & from Johannesburg
- Laundry service
- Optional specialized activities
- Gift shop purchases
- Reserve gate entry fee / Landing fee
- Spa treatments
Points of Interest:
- Located within Kapama Game Reserve
- 36.5 km to Hoedspruit
- 325 km to Johannesburg
- 30.3 km to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
- 372 km to OR Tambo International Airport (JNB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Hoedspruit, South Africa
46 min(s) drive
O.R. Tambo International Airport
318 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
337 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.