12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
A pair of lions guard the entrance to this neoclassical grande dame set in a vineyard in France’s Nouvelle-Aquitaine. While the architecture is imposing, the ambience is warm, with an eat-in kitchen and a suite set up for a family. With Bordeaux 45 minutes away and the dunes of the Bassin d’Arcachon about 75 minutes by car, it’s easy to plan a day trip to explore.
Stroll through grounds dotted with woods and flowers, and as the sun warms the grapes on the vines, pause for a swim in the pool, read in one of the loungers, or get a game going on the lawn. If you’re looking for a restaurant idea or are curious about the chateau, the owners are at the vineyard on weekdays.
Though the villa stands proudly at the end of a tree-lined allée, its elegance is welcoming, with high ceilings and huge, deep-set windows that let light pour into the living and dining rooms. Forest-green walls turn every meal into a special occasion, while in the living room, landscape paintings invite a closer look. For breakfast or coffee, there’s a table in the fully equipped kitchen.
Pick up groceries and a fresh baguette or 2 in the town of Cadillac, 5 minutes away. A drive through the countryside rewards visitors with beautiful views and hidden-away wineries, but if you need a destination, head for the restored stone buildings of Bordeaux or the sand dunes of the Bassin d’Arcachon area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub , Fireplace, Desk, Garden view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Fireplace, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower , Fireplace, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Garden view
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bunk room, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Garden view
- Bunk room: Two bunks beds, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with Bedroom 5, Stand-alone shower, Dual vanity
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining areas with seating for 12 & 6
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Iron/Ironing board
- Above-ground swimming Pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 12 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 35 km to Saint-Émilion village
- 37 km to Libourne
- 45 km to Bordeaux center (accessible by train)
- 83 km to Bergerac
- 97 km to Arcachon Bay
- 160 km to Cognac
- 49 km to Bordeaux Airport (BOD)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
84 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
37 min(s) drive
57 min(s) drive
66 min(s) drive
88 min(s) drive
117 min(s) drive
140 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.