8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Set on the slopes of Bantry Bay, one of Cape Town’s most sought-after locations, this ultra modern villa offers the perfect balance between entertainment and complete serenity. Soaring floor-to-ceiling glass doors drench the interior in prisms of natural light and create a seamless flow between the inside and outdoor living spaces. On the rooftop, a sheltered bar and sunken seating area awaits.
Spread out over 3 floors, connected by floating staircases, Anchor House’s pièce de résistance is on the second level. A double volume, central courtyard features a voluminous, towering tree for natural privacy. Peek around palms to capture sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. Industrial elements combine with modern touches such as raw steel, concrete ceilings, timber floors, and custom designed, sumptuous furniture. Plunge into the heated swimming pool before rinsing off in the outdoor shower. Exposed stone walls and manicured lawn surrounds the backyard. Watch the shimmering sea stretch into the horizon from the alfresco table. After dark, pop open a bottle of chilled champagne and lose yourself in the twinkling lights of the encompassing city—the wood-burning fireplace is another cozy nighttime option.
Lion’s Head, the city’s dramatic backdrop, is a hiking hotspot for both beginners and advanced climbers. Slap on the sunscreen and secure a spot along one of the many blonde beaches; Camps Bay showcases pristine waters as well as vistas of the Twelve Apostles. Cage dives in the coast’s chilly waters bring you face to face with the ocean’s most terrifying predators: great white sharks.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Private terrace with ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Heating
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Heating, Courtyard view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Heating, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Integrated sound system
- Smart television
- Satellite television
- Wet bar
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Office space
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Heated bedrooms
- Staff quarters
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security camera - living room
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Rooftop terrace
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Wood-burning braai
- Alfresco shower
- 4 Sun loungers
- Garage - 4 spaces
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Security cameras - main gate, outdoor areas
STAFF & SERVICES
- Live-in houseman
- Housekeeping - Monday to Friday 8am - 3pm, except public holidays
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Car rental
- Weekend housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest:
- 9 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 5.8 km to V&A Waterfront
- 6.6 km to Cape Town City Centre
- 23 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 26 km to Constantia winelands
- 5 minute drive to Clifton 1st Beach
- 8 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 13 km to Llandudno Beach
- 25 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
26 min(s) drive
Clifton 1st Beach
1 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
5 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Royal Cape Golf Club
26 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
10 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
17 min(s) drive
Constantia wine country
31 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.