12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 5 baths
Set in the rolling Sicilian countryside, this refined, thoughtful villa offers quick access to beaches, and a coastal nature reserve. An unobtrusive but strikingly modern “block” design hosts a broad, shaded courtyard, shining pool, and regal dining terrace. Merry, colourful rooms offer dashing interior design and plush comfort, with rural bistros, hidden beaches and baroque Noto close by.
Golden sunlight streams from the heavens to the quiet courtyard of Cozzo Coniglio - an ideal spot for savouring a bold Italian cafe as the day begins. Bold visual art abounds in the comfortable dining room of this calm, coastal villa, with grand paintings adding an artistic flourish. The deep yellow of the kitchen recalls blooming meadows, with stylish appliances and long counters make group catering especially easy. Bright, welcoming bedrooms sport fine views of the surrounding area, while the home’s separate guest house ensures space, easy pool access and privacy for visiting groups.
Easily experience what eastern Sicily has to offer from this villa, with this stretch of the Syracuse coast featuring numerous quiet beaches and ancient seaside towns. The close by Vendicari coastal reserve offers miles of scenic walking trails overlooking timeless, sunlit rock pools, and is sprinkled with restaurants and cafes that operate in the finest of Italian tradition. The broad piazzas and towering cathedral of Noto awaits nearby, with the town’s imposing arch welcoming your arrival. Return to the peace and quiet of your villa after a day exploring hiking trails, sandy beaches, and the ruins of Roman villas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower/bathtub combo, Bidet, Walk-in closet,
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin size beds Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Satellite television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Bidet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Formal dining area with seating for 8 & 10
- Air conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- 2 Alfresco dining area with seating for 6 & 12
- Alfresco Shower
- BBQ grill
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor living space
- Driveway parking - 15 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool and garden mainenance
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4.5 km to Vendicari Reserve
- 14 km to Noto
- 45 km to Syracuse
- 100 km to Catania
- 132 km to Mount Etna
- 185 km to Agrigento
- 298 km to Palermo
- 10.4 km to San Lorenzo Beach
- 17 km to Lido Beach
- 98 km to Catania Airport (CTA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
64 min(s) drive
Spiaggia di San Lorenzo
12 min(s) drive
Lido Beach Noto, Eloro District
16 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Oriented Nature Reserve Oasis of Vendicari
13 min(s) drive
Town of Noto
21 min(s) drive
Siracusa with Restaurants & Shops
40 min(s) drive
72 min(s) drive
Mount Etna Volcano
109 min(s) drive
173 min(s) drive
197 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.