10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Cacti cast spiked shadows across the courtyard of this coolly modern enclave in Puglia. It’s all white walls and sharp angles as the backdrop to simple accents—a woven lantern, a wire chair—for a pared-down look straight out of a design magazine. Drive 2 minutes to the historic architecture and town square in Gagliano del Capo.
The heart of this villa is actually outside, in a courtyard with a swimming pool, a built-in barbecue, and alfresco dining for 12 beneath a woven pergola, where the sunlight and shadows are always shifting. Follow the steps up the tower to views over the town to the sea and, after sunset, switch on the gas fireplace.
Architect Lorenzo Grifantini designed the house to echo other buildings nearby, with the courtyard mimicking those of the area’s traditional homes and a tower to match the one rising above a church. Inside, however, the spare decor lets light flow across the floor, interrupted only by built-in sofas in the living room, the table in the dining room, and an island in the fully equipped kitchen.
The residence is a 2-minute drive from the center of Gagliano del Capo, a quiet village with an interesting mix of architecture that comes to life for an annual art exhibition. There are a few other towns within a 10-minute drive, as well as the Caves of Vedusella, where turquoise water washes against towering rock formations.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed & Twin bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to upstairs terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining areas with seating for 6
- Air conditioning
- Smart TV
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Gated property
- Alfresco dining areas with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Light housekeeping - once per week
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute drive to Gagliano del Capo
- 7 minute drive to Salignano
- 10 minute drive to Santa Maria di Leuca
- 8 km to Porto Turistico Marina di Leuca
- 65 km to Lecce
- 10 minute drive to Caves of Vedusella
- 8 km to Grotte Cazzafri
- 10 km to Grotta delle Tre Porte
- 114 km to Salento Airport (BDS)
- 235 km to Bari International Airport-Karol Wojtyla (BRI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Freestanding rain shower
+ 4 more
Gagliano del Capo, Italy
89 min(s) drive
Bari Karol Wojtyła Airport ( BRI)
161 min(s) drive
Caves of Vedusella
11 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Grotta delle Tre Porte
16 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Gagliano del Capo
2 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
Via Santa Maria di Leuca
28 min(s) drive
59 min(s) drive
Porto Turistico Riva Di Traiano
449 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.