The Grand View
18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 9 baths
Sit for a buffet breakfast beneath the pin-striped awning while the streets of Rome come alive just below your private perch in the heart of the city. After, do a little people-watching from the upper balcony while you finish your espresso and plan a day of sightseeing. Then, hit the streets and walk to famous landmarks like Fontana di Trevi, Pantheon, and across the Tiber to Vatican City.
Slide open the balcony doors to feel the warm breeze and hear buzzing streets below. Move seamlessly from inside to out, enjoying the city view from numerous vantage points. On nights in, bring in a private chef to show off a menu of local favorites. The daily housekeeping will make sure the apartment is fresh and ready for an unforgettable night. After dinner, sip negroni in the formal living room, lit by a majestic chandelier and a room-length opening to the balcony.
Once you’ve snapped a few pictures at the most famous sites, like the Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Sistine Chapel, sneak away from the crowds and spend an afternoon wandering the winding streets of the Trastevere neighborhood. Later, check out the world-class fashion on Via Condotti, the city’s most famous shopping district, just 2-minutes from The Grand View. For dinner, the Campo Dei Fiori area has some of the best restaurants in town.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Kitchenette, Sofa, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Kitchenette, Sofa, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 9: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Bidet, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 6 & 6
- Espresso machine
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Decorative fireplace
- Smart TV
- Security cameras - entrance hall, corridor of the bedrooms
- Outdoor seating
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- View of Spanish Steps
STAFF & SERVICES
- Breakfast buffet
- Housekeeping - daily
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 min walk to Via Condotti Shopping
- 5 min drive to Fontana di Trevi
- 6 min drive to Piazza Venezia
- 1.0 km to Pantheon
- 1.7 km to Campo de Fiori
- 2.9 km to Vatican City
- 4.3 km to Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- 5.2 km to Bocca della Verità
- 19 km to Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
- 31 km to Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (FCO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Leonardo da Vinci International Airport
38 min(s) drive
Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport (CIA)
45 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
11 min(s) drive
Campo de' Fiori
12 min(s) drive
12 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
16 min(s) drive
The Mouth Of Truth
18 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.