11 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
Nestled into lush vegetation, this island oasis is far enough away from the bustling tourist center to be easily tranquil, yet close enough to enjoy all that the area has to offer. Its low-key, beachy Hawaiian vibe is evident upon first setting foot on the verdant property. Why not indulge in a soothing massage, private chef, or pre-planned excursions to make your getaway all the more enjoyable?
Expansive sliding glass doors open from the elegant living room to the covered terrace, creating a seamless transition. Take advantage of the outdoor living space with a selection of sumptuous seating options. Fresh, locally-grown produce can be whipped into a healthy yet delicious meal, either in the gourmet kitchen or at the outdoor grill, to be savoured alfresco with a gentle, enveloping breeze. Perfect for family vacations, the kids will love the vibrant lights that illuminate the large swimming pool. Under the glow of the starlit sky, slip into the frothing hot tub—perhaps with a chilled glass of sparkling rosé.
Skimboard along the sprawling white-sand shore, surf the warm waves in the turquoise ocean, or simply set up a sunbathing spot under a parasol at Hāpuna Beach State Park. The Shops at Mauna Lani, an open-air mall, are just a short drive away where you can experience a traditional hula dance between boutique browsing, lunching, and a thirst-quenching happy hour. An in-house gym supports your active lifestyle—when you’re not out and about exploring all that the coastal village has to offer.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, Pool view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, Pool view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hallway bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Twin size sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Private entry
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Cable television
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise equipment
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Propane barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- 6 min drive to The Shops at Mauna Lani
- 10 min drive to The Puako General Store
- 8.3 miles to The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
- 8.4 miles to Mauna Kea Golf Course
- 10 min drive to Hapuna Beach State Park
- 8.3 miles to Mau'umae Beach
- 8.6 miles to Kaunaʻoa (Mauna Kea) Beach
- 19 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
- 69 miles to Hilo International Airport (ITO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Waikoloa Village, HI
Kona International Airport (KOA)
22 min(s) drive
Hilo International Airport (ITO)
85 min(s) drive
Hapuna Beach State Park
10 min(s) drive
13 min(s) drive
Kaunaoa (Mauna Kea) Beach
14 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
The Shops at Mauna Lani
6 min(s) drive
The Puako General Store
10 min(s) drive
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
13 min(s) drive
Mauna Kea Golf Course
13 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.