8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Gaze out over lake and mountain views while you sip tea at this Alpine-style villa in Queenstown.
Join the rest of your group for breakfast at the kitchen’s bar. Then, stroll into town for an afternoon of vineyard tours or a walk along the scenic shores of Queenstown’s beloved Lake Wakatipu.
Spread across 3-floors, Ti Kouka makes the most of its elevated location with stunning mountain and lake views from every level. With a seamless transition from inside to out, you’ll feel the fresh mountain air all around. After a formal dinner in the main dining room, let the party spill onto the balcony for another glass of wine. If you’d rather keep things low-key, head down to the lower level courtyard and catch up on some reading in the garden. Later, gather around the fireplace for a cozy night with friends and loved ones before setting out to explore Queenstown in the morning.
Looking for adventure? Take a jet-boat ride down the rapids of Shotover and Dart rivers. Fly down the World-class ski slopes of The Remarkables and Coronet Peak. Or, bungee jump off the famous Kawarau Gorge Suspension Bridge. After all that excitement, snap a few sunset pictures at the top of Queenstown Hill. Or, ride the Skyline Gondola to Bob’s Peak for the best view in the city.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Heating, Terrace, Mountain & Lake Wakatipu view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Heating, Terrace with outdoor seating, Mountain & Lake Wakatipu view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Heating, Mountain & Lake Wakatipu view
- Spare room: Twin size bunk bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Office space
- Ski storage
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- View of Lake Wakatipu
- Garage - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Concierge service
- Welcome gift
- Housekeeping - One mid-stay clean for bookings of 7 nights or more
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 5 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 5 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 16 km to Queenstown Golf Club
- 17 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 24 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 7 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Golf Club
21 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
22 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
34 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
4 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.