8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Dine on the balcony, enjoying uninterrupted lake and mountain views, in this Scandinavian styled chalet in Queenstown. After dinner, pop open a bottle of wine and settle into the hot tub for an evening soak. Before bed, spend a few extra minutes curled up by the fire with that special someone. In the morning, walk 12-minutes into Queenstown for brunch at a charming cafe followed by a vineyard tour.
From peaked ceiling to heated floor, Tihi Chalet’s mountain and lake-facing wall capture soaring views of New Zealand’s rugged landscape. Sit back in a fur-clad lounge chair and enjoy the fresh mountain breeze. Stretch out on the couch for a movie on satellite television. Or, head outside to sip your morning tea on the balcony. For lunch, fire up the barbecue and grill up something fresh from a local market. Better yet, bring in a private chef and let them take care of everything while you enjoy another dip in the hot tub.
Whether you’re in town to ski the slopes of The Remarkables and Coronet Peak, bungee jump off Kawarau Gorge Bridge, or shoot the rapids on Dart River; you’ll find the thrills you seek in Queenstown. If you’d rather a quiet day by the water, head to Moke Lake for a picnic, or climb Queenstown Hill to snap a few pictures at sunset. For an even better vantage point, take the Skyline Gondola up to Bob’s Peak for the best views in the city.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Heating, Balcony, Mountain & Lake Wakatipu view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning, Heating, Balcony with access to hot tub, Mountain & Lake Wakatipu view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Heating
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Heating
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso machine
- Smart TV
- Integrated sound system
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Mountain view
- View of Lake Wakatipu
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Gas barbecue
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Concierge service
- Welcome gift
- Housekeeping - One mid-stay clean for bookings of 7 nights or more
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional housekeeping
- Chef service
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 3 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 3 minute drive to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 4 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 15 km to Queenstown Golf Club
- 17 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 23 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 8 minute drive to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
10 min(s) drive
Queenstown Golf Club
20 min(s) drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
23 min(s) drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
33 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
5 min(s) drive
5 min(s) drive
Skyline Queenstown gondola
6 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.