West Shore Hideaway
8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please inquire for more information.
Ready for year-round trips, this modern Lake Tahoe escape features both mountain and lake access alongside lush views of the encompassing forest; it’s nature’s paradise. Inside, rustic hardwood floors flow throughout the spacious, open-concept plan. It’s just a short walk to the beach where you can plunge into the cool, emerald-green water after working up a sweat hiking the surrounding terrain.
Spread out over 2 levels, lofty timber ceilings are peppered with skylights, brightening up each room and creating an airy ambiance. Floor-to-ceiling windows let in an abundance of natural illumination while looking out onto the towering trees that fringe the property. The alpine interior is complemented by fur throws, leather chairs, and moose-inspired décor; creative antler-crafted chandeliers dangle above the dining table and stairwell. Expansive glass doors open onto the wraparound deck—it’s the perfect place to sip your morning coffee while breathing in the fresh, crisp air.
Sink into the frothing hot tub with a glass of red wine as you watch the sun setting behind the gently swaying pines and enormous lake. In front of the fireplace, a plump couch offers a cozy spot to curl up as you watch a movie or become hypnotized by the roaring flames. During the winter, world-class skiing and snowboarding are just a 5-minute drive away at Homewood Mountain Resort. Mariana Plaza is located just across the street where you’ll find markets, shops, and cafés. For an adrenaline-fueled adventure, why not try river rafting?
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace with hot tub
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
- Den: Queen size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Wine cooler
- Smart TV
- Sonos sound system
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Parking - 4 spaces
- Garage - 1 space
- Security cameras - driveway, entryway
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 3 minute walk to Tahoma village
- 7 miles to Tahoe City
- 9.9 miles to Emerald Bay State Park
- 21 miles to South Lake Tahoe
- 22 miles to Truckee
- 22 miles to Lake Tahoe Golf Course
- 24 miles to Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- 2 minute walk to public beach
- 17 miles to Pope Beach
- 4 minute drive to Homewood Mountain Resort
- 15 miles to Squaw Valley Resort
- 25 miles to Northstar California Resort
- 29 miles to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- 20 miles to Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL)
- 59 miles to Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
30 min(s) drive
Lake Tahoe Golf Course
36 min(s) drive
47 min(s) drive
Homewood Mountain Resort
4 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
43 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
16 min(s) drive
32 min(s) drive
South Lake Tahoe
37 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.