10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
Whales and yachts crisscross the sea in front of this sunset-facing Camps Bay villa. Tucked into manicured gardens, it has lush, unique-to-the-Cape fynbos on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other—and a sleek layout that encourages indoor-outdoor living. Its location, does, too: it’s just a short walk to hidden-away Beta Beach, a tiny, tranquil stretch of boulder-dotted white sand.
Striped deck chairs lend a nautical vibe to a lawn and terrace by the pool, and the adjacent covered alfresco sitting area has expansive ocean views. A built-in wood-burning barbecue by the pool is ideal for an evening of grilling.
Sliding glass walls lead from the indoor living room to the outdoor one, and from the dining room almost directly into the pool. Blue and yellow accents are cheery and casual, as is the eclectic mix of dining chairs around the table. A porthole window and vintage-style appliances add charm to the fully equipped kitchen.
Start holiday mornings by getting a coffee and strolling to Beta Beach to sip it, then go for a swim in the calm-but-chilly water or pick your way across the white-sand coves. Join locals, jet-setters, and everyone in between on popular Clifton and Camps Bay beaches, swimming, sunbathing, and dining at oceanfront seafood restaurants. For shopping, dining, museums, and history, head into central Cape Town for a day.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Gas fireplace, Safe, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to balcony with outdoor seating, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Heating, Shared access to balcony with outdoor seating, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3r: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Heating
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Heating, View of Table Mountain
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (can be converted to 2 twins), Access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Portable fan, Direct access to garden
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Full equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Satellite television
- Streaming television
- DVD/Blu-Ray player
- Surround sound system
- Partial air conditioning (4 Air-conditioned bedrooms)
- Iron/Ironing board
- Alarm system
- Ocean view
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Pool fence
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor living space
- Charcoal barbecue
- Gas barbecue
- Wood-burning grill
- Garage - 1 space
- Off-street parking - 1 space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 6 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 8 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 6.3 km to Table Mountain
- 7.2 m to Cape Town City Centre
- 21 km to Constantia winelands
- 5 minute walk to Camps Bay Beach
- 2 minute drive to Clifton 4th Beach
- 4 minute drive to Bakoven Beach
- 5 minute drive to Beta Beach
- 27 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
27 min(s) drive
1 min(s) drive
1 min(s) drive
Camps Bay Beach
3 min(s) drive
6 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min(s) drive
7 min(s) drive
14 min(s) drive
Cape Town City Centre
16 min(s) drive
Constantia wine country
23 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.