Chalet Black Pearl
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Impressive mountain views soar from all angles of this alpine abode; a fringe of snow-capped pines frame the property. The crackle of the wood-burning fireplace fills the home, creating a cozy ambiance. Furry rugs lay atop naturally distressed hardwood floors. After a day of swishing through fresh powder, what’s more relaxing than steaming your sore muscles in the sauna, hot tub, or indoor pool?
Expansive sliding glass doors and an array of windows allow daylight to set the interior ablaze while vaulted timber beam ceilings tower overhead. Mix a drink at the wet bar before curling up on the plush sofa in the media room and watching a movie on the large projector screen. Hot cocoa can be sipped on the wraparound terrace as you deeply breath in the crisp, icy air. During warmer months, the sun-drenched patio furniture and alfresco table encourage you to spend more time admiring the great outdoors. Boot dryers in the ski room ensure that your gear will be toasty and ready to go the following morning.
Les Praz village is within walking distance; hop on the La Flégère gondola and take in the magnificent views of the Mont Blanc mountain range as you steadily climb—a chair lift can take you even higher where you’ll have longer runs to swoosh down. In the summer, follow a network of hiking trails to Les Chéserys lakes, Lac Blanc, and more. Chamonix, the location of the first ever Winter Olympics in 1924, is just a 10-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Desk, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television, Garden view
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: 4 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor swimming pool - heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Wet bar
- Cable television
- Satellite television
- Projector & screen
- Media room
- High chair
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Boot dryers
- Ski room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Hot tub - heating included
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 2 hrs per day
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Chef services
- Laundry service
- Driver service
Points of Interest:
- 10 min drive to Chamonix town centre
- 3.8 km to Mer de Glace
- 5 km to Aiguille du Midi
- 6.2 km to Adventure Park: Addicted 'Park Gaillands
- 6.6 km to Les Pèlerins
- 10 minute walk to Les Praz - La Flegere chair
- 11 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 15 km to Mont Blanc du Tacul
- 102 km to Genève Aéroport (GVA)
- 223 km to Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 8 more
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
72 min(s) drive
Aeroport de Lyon
136 min(s) drive
Mont Blanc du Tacul
19 min(s) drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
41 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Parc Aventure : Accro' Park des Gaillands
11 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.