Chalet Red Fox
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Nestled into a woody, pine-framed property in the peaceful Les Bois neighborhood in Chamonix, this snow-capped chalet is an ideal choice for a sophisticated winter getaway. It exudes rustic charm with its alpine architecture, distressed wooden décor, and lofty timber beam ceilings that tower overhead. In mere minutes, hop onto the Flégère cable car to make your way up the slopes, into the clouds.
Catch a glimpse of the vast Mont Blanc mountain range from the south-facing deck or through the soaring windows that ignite the interior with a bright, airy aesthetic. Suited for up to 12 guests, this elevated escape is perfect for large family vacations. Perhaps you’d enjoy an upgrade to your holiday by adding gourmet chef services to your stay? The bubbling terrace hot tub is a soothing way to wind down after a day of swishing through fresh powder. Let the elevator transport you from level to level, or opt for the sweeping staircase.
The crackle of the open fireplace fills the living room, creating a warm ambiance as you relax on an overstuffed sofa. Downstairs, a cozy cinema room allows you to curl up and watch a crowd-pleasing film with a shaken martini, crafted at the adjacent bar. After a grueling day on the hills, soothe your muscles in the sauna or indoor pool. A short drive lands you in the heart of the city; Accro'Park des Gaillands adventure park is also nearby.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1- Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted into 2 Twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Safe, Mountain view
- Bedroom 5: 4 Twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Indoor swimming pool - heating included
- Hot tub - heating included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Cable television
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- High chair
- Iron/Ironing board
- Mountain view
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Laundry service
- Driver service
Points of Interest:
- 9 min drive to Chamonix city center
- 3.8 km to Mer de Glace
- 5 km to Aiguille du Midi
- 6.2 km to Adventure Park: Addicted 'Park Gaillands
- 6.5 km to Les Pèlerins
- 9 min drive to Mont-Blanc Chamonix
- 11 km to Brevent - Flegere
- 107 km to Geneva Airport (GVA)
- 223 km to Lyon Airport (LYS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Geneva Airport - GVA - French Sector
78 min(s) drive
Aeroport de Lyon
136 min(s) drive
19 min(s) drive
Le Brévent - La Flégère (Chamonix-Mont Blanc)
41 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
8 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Parc Aventure : Accro' Park des Gaillands
11 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.