Desert Cove Estate
18 guests · 7 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Grab a beer and a barstool and watch the big game in this Scottsdale estate’s impressive outdoor entertainment area. At halftime, fire up the built-in barbecue and grill up something from a market in Kierland Commons, 14-minutes from home. After, celebrate with a dip in the heated pool or move the group over to the palm tree-lined lawn for a cornhole tournament.
Outside, you’ll feel the unique vibe of the desert thanks to earthy stucco tones, natural rock, and exposed-wood pergolas. At the Desert Cove Estate, alfresco dining is a must. A wet bar, outdoor kitchen, and spacious lounge areas with TVs facing every direction creates the perfect atmosphere for a cookout or pool party. Inside, the ambiance takes a modern-contemporary turn, showing off designer furnishings and state of the art electronics. The kids will love the home theatre, arcade, and roasting marshmallows at the fire pit outside. Later in the night, move inside for a tropical cocktail at the wet bar and maybe a game or two of pool.
Start the next morning bright and early on one of the PGA’s favorite courses at TPC Scottsdale. The Championship and Stadium courses are legendary tour stops and must-plays for experienced golf aficionados. After lunch at the clubhouse, head to Old Town Scottsdale and explore the 1920’s architecture, boutique shops, and buzzing bar scene 15-minutes from Desert Cove.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, 5 & 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, 5 & 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, 4 & 6, Shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Double size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, 4, & 5, Shower/bathtub combo, Ceiling fan, Walk-in closet, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 7 - Bunk Room: 2 Double over double size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Ice maker
- Streaming television
- Game room
- Pool table
- Wine cooler
- Wet bar
- Home theater
- Projector & screen
- Exercise room
- Nest thermometer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Swim-up bar
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor fireplace
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Jungle gym
- Driveway parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 miles to Old Town Scottsdale
- 11 miles to The Phoenician Golf Club
- 13 miles to Camelback Village Tennis Court
- 12 miles to Camelback Mountain
- 21 miles to Black Mountain
- 21 miles to Tonto National Forest
- 24 miles to Phoenix
- 5 miles to Scottsdale Airport (SDL)
- 18 miles to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Freestanding jetted bathtub
+ 9 more
15 min(s) drive
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
19 min(s) drive
6000 E Camelback Rd
21 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Old Town Scottsdale
16 min(s) drive
Camelback Village Tennis Court
23 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
29 min(s) drive
Black Mountain Trail
34 min(s) drive
Tonto National Forest
52 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.