Exclusive Villa Dramatic View
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Geometry rules this contemporary villa on The Palm Jumeirah, from the square artwork dominating the living room and square tiles marching down the pool to the triangles swirling in its architectural details. Sunlight filters off the water outside to cast the same patterns on the rooms’ polished stone floors. It’s a monorail or taxi ride to Dubai’s world-class restaurants and entertainment.
Thanks to its waterfront location on one of The Palm’s fronds, the villa opens to a private beach with calm, shallow water. You can also swim in the private pool, which is tucked into a sunny furnished patio in a hedged-in garden and boasts views of the Dubai skyline.
A pair of living rooms means there’s plenty of space to enjoy everyone’s company; 1 has a twin set of sofas, and the other is an open-concept-style room with a sectional at one end and a table for coffee or games at the other. A separate formal dining room looks out toward the water, and the kitchen is fully equipped.
The Palm is home to some of Dubai’s most exclusive hotels—and their incredible restaurants. Take the monorail or a taxi to sit down to a one-of-a-kind tasting menu, or take your pick from a stretch of eateries along the water. It’s a 10-minute ride to more shopping and dining choices at Dubai Marina, and 20 minutes to the iconic Burj Khalifa building.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Private balcony, View of Persian Gulf
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub comb, Bidet, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub comb, Bidet, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub comb, Bidet, View of Persian Gulf
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub comb, Bidet, View of Persian Gulf
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 Formal dining areas with seating for 8 & 4
- Espresso machine
- Cable television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Persian Gulf
- Swimming pool - unheated
- Sun loungers
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Driveway parking - 4 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 9.0 km to Dubai Marina
- 10 km to Emirates Golf Club
- 23 km to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- 24 km to Downtown Dubai
- Beachfront on private beach
- 9.7 km to JBR Beach
- 34 km to Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- 44 km to Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 6 more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai International Airport
27 min(s) drive
Al Maktoum International Airport, Departure
38 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Dubai Marina & Beach
14 min(s) drive
Emirates Golf Club
17 min(s) drive
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
21 min(s) drive
23 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.