6 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please enquire for more information.
One of the Hollywood hills rises up behind the white walls of this villa, nestling it into the perfect position for L.A. city views. Built in 1960, the home has sharp angles and clean lines that make it a haven of mid-century cool; a recent refresh gave it easy indoor-outdoor living spaces, too. Drive deeper into the hills for canyon hikes or down into Hollywood and the Sunset Strip.
Views of the city unfurl beneath a palm-tree-lined private terrace. Water spilling from the hot tub into the swimming pool provides the soundtrack to a nap on one of the loungers in the sun or dinner at the canopy-shaded alfresco table.
Double doors make a dramatic entrance into nearly 5,000 square feet of living space, spread out beneath 15-foot ceilings and edged by slide-away glass walls. Open the one that borders the great room to make one indoor-outdoor living area out of the terrace, sitting area, and dining area, or close it off for a cozy evening in front of a fireplace and custom bookshelf. The fully equipped kitchen is partly hidden by a show-stopping marble wall.
Head north from the villa to hike some of the city’s scenic canyon parks, and drive a few minutes south to Sunset Plaza, a stretch of fashionable shops and let’s-do-lunch restaurants that—no surprise—has played a role in several movies.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone steam shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Office space, Gas fireplace, Television, Private blacony, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Apple TV
- Streaming television
- Sonos sound system
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Fire pit
- Garage parking - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - exterior facing
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4.1 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 3.6 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 4.0 miles to The Grove
- 4.5 miles to Hollywood
- 5 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 6.7 miles to Universal Studios Hollywood
- 8.7 miles to The Getty
- 8.5 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 9.8 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 13 miles to Venice Canals
- 12 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 13 miles to Venice Beach
- 23 miles to Malibu Pier
- 11 miles to Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR)
- 17 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 7 more
Los Angeles, CA
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
36 min(s) drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
41 min(s) drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
34 min(s) drive
37 min(s) drive
47 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
14 min(s) drive
Runyon Canyon Park
14 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
18 min(s) drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
21 min(s) drive
24 min(s) drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
32 min(s) drive
35 min(s) drive
38 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.