8 guests · 3 bedrooms · 4 baths
Acapulco chairs dot balconies and patios, ready to be turned to face the sun, at this beach-house-modern villa on the Split Riviera. From its perch on a slope above the sea, its glass walls frame views of the coastline stretching north and the island of Brač across the channel. Follow the tree-lined road down to restaurants and beaches in the red-roofed town of Omiš.
Start sunny mornings with breakfast on the balcony in one of those Acapulco chairs, then bring a magazine down to one of the loungers on the patio by the infinity pool. Have lunch from the wood-fired barbecue at an alfresco living and dining area sheltered by walls and a canvas roof, followed by dinner on the front patio, where sunset views are best.
Floor-to-ceiling glass lets those same views spill into an L-shaped open-plan great room, which has a sitting area tucked around a sleek fireplace, a dining table for 8, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar. The space opens to both the front patio and the courtyard, so you don’t have to carry your glass of wine a long way to the pool or barbecue.
Drive a few minutes down the hill from the villa and into a downtown area with coffee shops and restaurants, then continue to pebbled beaches like Mala Luka and Stanići to swim and spot sea creatures on the rocks.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted tub, Safe, Direct access to balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Adriatic Sea
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Direct access to balcony, Outdoor furniture, View of Adriatic Sea
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (can be converted to 2 Twins), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk, Direct access to balcony, View of Adriatic Sea
- Guest room: Queen size sofa bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Television, Direct access to terrace, View of Adriatic Sea
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Kitchenette with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Smart TV
- Cable television
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Adriatic Sea
- Infinity pool - heating included
- Sun loungers
- Sun deck
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Outdoor furniture
- Driveway parking - 3 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Security cameras - front yard, back yard
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Omis
- 28 km to Split
- 36 km to Makarska
- 199 km to Dubrovnik
- 2 minute walk to ...
- 4 minute drive to Stanići
- 4 minute drive to Mala Luka beach
- 33 km to Makarska Beach
- 36 km to to Nugal Beach
- 44 km to Airport Split (SPU)
- 217 km to Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
+ 7 more
Split Airport (SPU)
49 min(s) drive
Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
184 min(s) drive
3 min(s) drive
4 min(s) drive
34 min(s) drive
Nudistička plaža Nugal
37 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
4 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
39 min(s) drive
165 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.