10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Please note that this home is in close proximity to an ongoing construction project. Please inquire for more information.
A hot tub bubbles on the deck as the gondola clicks past this slope-side timber home in Steamboat Springs. The outdoor living areas and indoor great room make it easy to keep your group entertained, and guests are welcome to use the pool, gym, and more at nearby Trailhead Lodge. Call the seasonal ski shuttle to take you 3 minutes up to the Steamboat Ski Resort base.
The villa opens to 2 furnished decks: one with a gas barbecue you can use year-round, and one with a private hot tub. When you’re not splashing in the shared pool or stretching in the fitness room at Trailhead Lodge, cozy up to the villa’s gas fireplace for a quiet evening in.
Timber walls and a stone fireplace give the villa classic mountain-lodge appeal, while an open-plan great room has vaulted ceilings for a bright, modern feel. Get close to family and friends on sofas pulled around the hearth, a dining table for 6, and a breakfast bar set in the fully equipped kitchen. A separate lower-level family room opens to the hot-tub deck.
Walk to the private Wildhorse gondola, drive 3 minutes, or call the complimentary shuttle to reach the Steamboat base and a choice of ski lifts. After the last run of the day, drive 6 minutes to the pubs and restaurants in downtown Steamboat Springs, plus one of the area’s namesake springs, perfect for a soak.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Nespresso machine
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Cable television
- Gas fireplace
- Radiant floor heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub - heating included
- Outdoor furniture
- Gas barbecue
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Driveway parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service - winter only (dates may vary depending on ski season)
- Housekeeping - once per week
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef services
- Spa services
SHARED AMENITIES AT THE TRAILHEAD LODGE
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Game room
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to City Market
- 4 minute drive to Rolling Stone Ranch Golf Course
- 6 minute drive to Steamboat Springs Old Town
- 6 minute drive to Old Town Hot Springs
- 9.7 miles to Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
- 3 minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort
- 7 minute drive to Thunderhead Ski Lift
- 6.0 miles to Steamboat Springs Airport (SBS)
- 178 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 5 more
Steamboat Springs, CO
Steamboat Springs-Bob Adams Field Stolport
13 min(s) drive
Denver International Airport (DEN)
193 min(s) drive
Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course
4 min(s) drive
Steamboat Ski Resort
3 min(s) drive
Thunderhead Ski Lift
7 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
3 min(s) drive
Old Town Hot Springs
5 min(s) drive
Old Town Steamboat Springs
6 min(s) drive
Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
23 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. If you cancel within 60 days of the trip, the reservation is non-refundable.