8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4 baths
Celebrate over a bottle of wine in the secluded courtyard of this Spanish Colonial villa in sunny Carmel-By-The-Sea, California. Spend lazy afternoons reading beneath the shady trees that outline cozy outdoor lounge spaces. At night, gather by the fire pit or head a few minutes downtown and check out the bars, restaurants, and boutique shops on Alvarado Street and Cannery Row.
Pass through Villa Encantada’s wrought iron gates and follow a natural stone pathway to the courtyard, passing by lush gardens along the way. From the secluded center of the estate, you’ll have complete privacy for your family barbecues and late-night soirees. Inside, exposed beam ceilings, wide openings to the terrace, and stately furnishings set an elegant, barefoot-luxurious atmosphere. The farmhouse kitchen is sure to inspire your inner chef. After dinner, curl up by the fireplace and soak in the solitude.
Start your days on Lover’s Point Beach, finding balance with a yoga session while keeping your eyes open for whales, who frequent the spot. If you’d like a closer look, McAbee Beach is the perfect launch for a scuba diving expedition, exploring the kelp forests of Monterey Bay. Later, explore the wineries and vineyards in Carmel Valley, have dinner in Fisherman’s Wharf, or check out the many museums of Monterey. The Pacific Grove Museum is an exciting way to learn about the plants and animals of the area.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Television, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Direct access to balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Gas fireplace
- Wet bar
- Cable television
- Office space
- Iron/Ironing board
- Gas barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Outdoor fireplace
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 min walk to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- 7 min drive to Pebble Beach
- 10 min drive to Spyglass Hill Golf Course
- 4.9 miles to Old Fisherman's Wharf
- 5.6 miles to Cannery Row
- 6.5 miles to Monterey Bay Aquarium
- 26 miles to Big Sur
- 9 min drive to Monastery Beach
- 6.4 miles to Asilomar State Beach
- 6.5 miles to Lovers Point Park and Beach
- 6.9 miles to Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
- 79 miles to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC)
- 104 miles to San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Monterey Regional Airport
14 min(s) drive
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
81 min(s) drive
San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
108 min(s) drive
10 min(s) drive
Asilomar State Beach
17 min(s) drive
Lovers Point Park and Beach
19 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
Pebble Beach Golf Links
8 min(s) drive
9 min walking
Spyglass Hill Golf Course
10 min(s) drive
Old Fisherman's Wharf
16 min(s) drive
18 min(s) drive
Monterey Bay Aquarium
18 min(s) drive
41 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.