B Five 3
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Newly upgraded, this sleek, spacious apartment is located in Zermatt’s exclusive Petit Village, surrounded by soaring, snow-capped mountain peaks. The steep cliffs of the Matterhorn tower just outside your floor-to-ceiling windows. A scenic 12-minute walk—or 3-minute taxi—lands you at the entrance to Sunnegga-Rothorn station where you’ll reach the freshly groomed downhill runs in mere minutes.
Distinct Scandanavian-inspired details are evident throughout the chalet-style interior. The décor is rich with warm wooden accents, dangling wicker fixtures, and a cool, neutral colour palette that creates a serene atmosphere. On the sunlight-drenched terrace, patio furniture provides a spot to sip your morning coffee, dine alfresco, or simply admire the breathtaking vista. Hours spent on the slopes means muscles that will crave relaxation come bedtime; fluffy duvets and pillows in each bedroom ensure a peaceful snooze once you retire for the night. Uncork a bottle of wine as you watch the tangerine-hued sun setting behind the dramatic, rocky horizon.
The area’s charming alpine centre is located only 15 minutes away on foot. A variety of mouth-wateringly delicious eateries await for après-sk meals outside of your stylish abode. When you return, slip into a plush robe as you sink into the living room’s plump sofa with a chilled glass of champagne. During the summer months, a network of hiking and biking trails attract an international array of nature lovers. Access to shared gym amenities is included in your stay. Why not pre-book your rentals and lift tickets for a seamless ski adventure once you arrive?
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Direct access to terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Desk, Direct access to terrace, Outdoor furniture, Mountain view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Desk
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Cable television
- Satellite television
- Surround sound
- Radiant floor heating
- Ski locker
- Shared access to gym
- Ski access
- Mountain view
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
- Concierge services
- Mid-week towel change
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 min walk to Zermatt center with restaurants, shops and bars
- 10 minute walk to Zermatt lift
- 237 km from Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, allowing direct access to ski area
- 237 km to Klein Matterhorn lift station
- 77 km to Sion Airport (SIR)
- 229 km to Zurich Airport (ZRH)
- 233 km to Genève Aéroport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Surround sound system
Sion International Airport (SIR)
74 min(s) drive
Geneva International Airport (GVA)
162 min(s) drive
217 min(s) drive
Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
237 min(s) drive
237 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
1 min(s) drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.