In the very centre of Melbourne, Vance is a cool and colourful 2 bedroom apartment in the perfect location for work or leisure featuring free WIFI, leafy balcony area, huge windows and all the facilities you could need for a great stay.
Ideally situated in the CBD, close to public transport and 25 minutes from Melbourne Airport whether for work or leisure, Vance makes for a cool base from which to experience and enjoy our wonderful city.
Our apartment is spacious with room to sleep up to 6 - it has been recently renovated and newly furnished. Floor to ceiling windows in the lounge, sun room with desk. HUGE main bedroom with king-size bed, sofa, TV and ensuite. Second bedroom with double bed. Ample wardrobe space in both rooms. Lounge with double sofa bed, TV/DVD player. Free WIFI, second bathroom with laundry facilities, washer and dryer. And a GREAT balcony overlooking the street complete with table and chairs.
The large kitchen features induction hob, microwave, oven, fridge and dishwasher. Lots of bench space to prepare meals and dining table that extends to seat 6-8 people.
There is easy access to bike share/car share, or use the free parking spot in the car park. As a guest you can also enjoy use of a small gym on the ground floor.
Melbourne's free trams are just outside the door to everywhere in the CBD, Docklands, Melbourne Museum and NGV galleries, while Flagstaff Gardens and Flagstaff station are only a 2 minute walk, with the fantastic shopping of Emporium, Melbourne Central, QV, Myer and David Jones shopping a stroll away.
If you want to check out other parts of Melbourne, it is a 15 minute tram ride to the Zoo, 20 minutes to St Kilda and Luna Park, and you can walk to the Aquarium and Casino on Southbank.
The entire apartment will be yours for the duration of your stay.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺